jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently they have decided to stop feeding her lunch, and of course she is complaining. I say stop feeding her save the money! That's not mean is it?

"Let's make 4:30 a drop-dead time"? Oh, Nurmi! (How did they let that last little confab air, I wonder?

Poor Jodi has a migraine. GOod job, Juan!

Awwww poor little Jodi! She doesn't get lunch and she gets migraines! So she needs court to end at 4:30 on the dot every day!!!

:furious:

Wait... is this something they're going to use for basis of appeals?

Jodi probably doesn't feel like doing this anymore today! :tears:

Softail . . . it's all your fault! JA caught a glimpse of your condiments on your posts today during the break and suddenly had a hankering for Emu sandwich.

Road Kill Stew?
PB&J
bologna?

HA! I bet Jodi was scared about what Juan was going to get into--migraine my butt. I have migraines, and you can tell when I have one by just looking at me--pale face, dark circles, etc. She's full of it.

My cousin was born 9 months after my aunt and uncle did this sort of thing while in high school (not Mormon, just thought it would prevent pregnancy. Obviously they got close enough for swimmers to swim... Of course they could have been lying - but their story hasn't changed after 40 years of a great marriage (they're still so in love) - and no, I don't know any details other than what I just wrote. I think my aunt told me about it as a warning to me when I reached a certain age...

Reminds me of an act called "Mormon Soaking" that I have heard about. (Not that your aunt and uncle did that) I have heard "grinding" also called "Levi Lovin'" Here is a blog about dating that talks about "Soaking" TMI alert.

http://datingisweird.blogspot.com/2010/06/mormon-soaking.html

It took JA weeks to tell someone she hasn't been getting lunch, oh look at what a martyr she is.

Ahhh Poor Jodi has a migraine. Well I can understand that, she gives me a migraine too.

She's not feeling well because she is well on her way to death row and it's making her sick!!!

Nurmi interrupted this whole thing (that was destroying his case) to claim migraine and do some emergency coaching. This is what you get when you have a sociopath for a client Nurmi...they go off the rails.

Translation: Nurmi told her something was coming up that she wasn't prepared for. So BAM, I am hungry and have a migraine! Can we stop now?

:boohoo:

My eyes just rolled outta my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads