jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

Seriously?
She is there from 10:30 to 4:30.

How many days have I been busy and not eaten between 9:30 and 5:00???
I do not believe she was not being fed!!!

Really Really???

If the judge said it maybe not.
She waited 2 months...

Not buying it.

She is delaying the inevitable.
Whatever Jodi.
The jury needed an early release today.

Ya know what? I know this may offend some, and no offense, but I'm NOT sorry. I'm pretty sure Travis wishes he could eat. I'm pretty sure he wishes he could pour himself 5 million glasses of water per day to keep himself alive. I'm also pretty sure he had a pretty bad migraine AND severe physical trauma as the psycho was slashing all over his body while he was fighting for his dear life! I honestly hope she has a "headache" for the rest of her natural born life. It literally sickens me how much rights cold blooded murderers receive (and cry when they don't) when they couldn't afford their victims theirs. :mad:

I'm with you 1000%. She took away his ability to experience everything life had in store for him. And she wants a damn sandwich.

Low blood sugar would have been a perfect excuse or circumstances to invoke Chihuahua shakes. **eyeroll**

I have a feeling they're providing her with food. The system isn't going to blow this trial and a potential conviction because the jail withholds lunch. I'm certain whatever happened was manipulated by her and her lawyers.

I have my doubts about her attorney out and out telling a lie about the missing lunch. Mistakes happen, and if in fact it did, then it needs to be corrected.

She was not properly feed? In the good ole days, prisoners were feed bread and water. Give her a slice of bread and lets continue!!

BUMP

closed-smiley_zps91e1ba87.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members