jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the trial was not going her way, So her defence attorneys call up something special to stop the proceedings. Travis had wounds on his feet.

I want to know why he's hellbent on 4:30 being the latest. He's defending his client's LIFE yet can't bother to stay 5 extra minutes?? It's so clearly obvious that he is just going through the motions and doesn't give a rip about Jodi or what happens to her.

Actually, I think there may be a timeframe in which the inmates can eat dinner, if they miss they are out of luck. I'm thinking that if they stay after 4:30 she misses dinner too. That's not good. As much as I say "It's prison, if you don't like it don't go" these freaks need to eat. Starving our inmates isn't something we do in this country.

migraines --hahaha - I bet she's tried to get out of court - not for a headache, Jodi.
For the record, I have severe migraine - bad enough to cause me to get blind spots.
I went to work for years with one at least once a week.

And... don't migraines make you THROW UP your lunch?

:waitasec:

I wish I could call my day short because of migraines!

Word.

In an odd coincidence, I woke up with a migraine this morning. Admittedly not one of the worst I've ever had, but still.

And I went to work. With toddlers. TODDLERS. Not so good with the inside voice.

She needs to suck it up.

What do you all think? Will we have a trial tomorrow? Or will JA take a day off of her 'grueling' schedule....?

Here's the deal.... you kill a man, you delay a trial for years, you will stand trial, you will eat what you are given, you do not get to pick and choose what you will eat.

That's the trade off. You take a life, enjoy the scraps of mystery meat and your curdled milk. Arizona taxpayers aren't indulging your sorry existence.

Donavan must have taken her lunch, DB was munching away with a mouthfull today

Why in the world wouldn't she be getting lunch?

My guess is because someone in the sheriff's office is being passive aggressive and not sending her lunch as they are supposed to. And it sounds like they are not allowing her to have dinner if she gets back past a certain time.

I detest this woman but if she is supposed to be given a sandwich to take to court, then they should send a sandwich. If she gets back late from court, someone could bring her meal to the residence area.

When I did program evaluation, sometime a corrections officer would resent the fact that the inmates were getting 'education' and time the showers for when they were in class so they couldn't wash up.

If she does have a migraine, I. hope. it. hurts. like. he!!

I see it happening now...

Nurmi: Miss Arias, isn't it true that while the prosecutor was cross examining you they weren't providing you with lunch?

JA: Well, yes. Um, I would wake up every morning and um, really early, they wake us up very early. And I would get a little something to eat, but um at lunch um, they didn't give me anything. So like um, I was hungry and my stomach was growling and making little noises, you know? And I would get headaches, also migraines. Terrible migraines that made my brain feel scrambled and um, it reminded me of that time um, with Travis, when um, I told him I was hungry and he just threw me another Toblerone.

Nurmi: And how did that make you feeeeeel, Jodi?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If the jail isn't providing lunch then she just might have grounds to do something.....I wonder if today was the only day they forgot to send her lunch? If that's the case then the officer with her can call and have one sent over....it's not a big deal....this just doesn't make sense.

I have a feeling they're providing her with food. The system isn't going to blow this trial and a potential conviction because the jail withholds lunch. I'm certain whatever happened was manipulated by her and her lawyers.

My guess is because someone in the sheriff's office is being passive aggressive and not sending her lunch as they are supposed to. And it sounds like they are not allowing her to have dinner if she gets back past a certain time.

I detest this woman but if she is supposed to be given a sandwich to take to court, then they should send a sandwich. If she gets back late from court, someone could bring her meal to the residence area.

When I did program evaluation, sometime a corrections officer would resent the fact that the inmates were getting 'education' and time the showers for when they were in class so they couldn't wash up.

According to the article quoted above, Sherriff Joe doesn't allow it, they eat at 4 in the morning and nothing until they get back around 6 p.m. I'm thinking with as stict as Joe is if she is late she doesn't get to eat at all.

There really is something wrong with that.

Don't you get that the defence will do whatever it takes to derail cross?

Ya know what? I know this may offend some, and no offense, but I'm NOT sorry. I'm pretty sure Travis wishes he could eat. I'm pretty sure he wishes he could pour himself 5 million glasses of water per day to keep himself alive. I'm also pretty sure he had a pretty bad migraine AND severe physical trauma as the psycho was slashing all over his body while he was fighting for his dear life! I honestly hope she has a "headache" and feels "hunger" for the rest of her natural born pathetic life. It literally sickens me how many rights cold blooded murderers receive (and cry when they don't) when they couldn't afford their victims theirs. :mad:

Migraine? If she had a migraine, wouldn't she be doubled over with her eyes closed? Big difference between a migraine and a headache from not having lunch, right?

<snipped>

RIGHT!!!!!

This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

I agree, Shelby. Why wouldn't they be sending her lunch? She is also barely making it back to the jail in time for supper. I am honestly suprised at this. But then, like you, I wonder why this is just coming up?

I think they just wanted her off the stand today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895