jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

bbm - I think that's the key.... he made it sound like.... I put zero stock in what he says or what his client says. She probably refused the lunch she was given and requested a 5-course meal.

Righ...on HLN they are saying if she's not getting food, why is her defense team not giving her something???

She should have mentioned it a long time ago if she isn't getting food. The DT could easily bring her a Toblerone each day...

This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

Seriously? How does that affect her testimony? Who has fainted from lack of lunch- raise your hands.

I've officially given up on HLN. I don't need any more aggravation than JA is already supplying.

When the death sentence is levied up all the talking heads will conveniently get "scrambled brains", forget their criticism, and regale JMartinez as a genius. They do it every trial.

Jodi probably wants Cinnabons and a Strawberry Frappacino from Starbucks.

she has a migraine? Um BS on that...I think she is regretting getting up on that stand. Oh and now it's an issue she is not provided lunch? Hasn't this trial been going on for like 20days?:waitasec:

Great point, but please don't use the word/phrase "um" again. I will never be able to hear it again without puking. :floorlaugh:

There was a sidebar. Nurmi had some issues with what JM wanted to talk about/bring into evidence. Then Nurmi talked to JA. Next thing we know....mirgraines!

Sheriff Joe!!! Give her a DAMNED BOLOGNA SAMMICH ALREADY!!

Suck it, Jodi! :banghead:

I think she was singing about "Her Favorite Things"

Awwww poor little Jodi! She doesn't get lunch and she gets migraines! So she needs court to end at 4:30 on the dot every day!!!

:furious:

So why is it her attorneys did not complain before instead of interrupting court. If she was not eating her lunch why didn't her attorneys get her something to eat during the break. Maybe the lunch was not peanut butter on fresh baked bread. jmo

They get two meals a day in Estrella - brunch and dinner...

They have not noticed or she hasn't spoken up about not having any 'lunch' throughout this month of testimony? Wow... I think they were waiting for an opportune time to use this (like when JM was making serious headway today).

Migraine? If she had a migraine, wouldn't she be doubled over with her eyes closed? Big difference between a migraine and a headache from not having lunch, right?

There is no Tylenol - or cafeteria food in that huge courthouse?

Wonder if she'll be too ill to testify tomorrow... Good grief.

This is just another obvious stall tactic by the defense. The same happened in the Anthony trial when they recessed because she was having "health issues". If they were that concerned about her not eating then why did they wait this long to address it? They just didn't like that JM was scoring some points with his cross this afternoon, and there was nothing they could do about that.

Nurmi was just looking for more time to "school" his client on her testimony if you ask me.

Me too. I have a darn migraine too and I have to stay at work.

Right? I had to go to work after getting radiation for thyroid cancer that made me sick as a dog. If I was on trial for my life, I would have asked for a trash can to barf in while I was up on the stand.

How can she not be eating? Surely someone on her "team" has said eat something. I don't believe it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025