jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi was super-obvious about it yesterday, too. BIG smiles, pointing to note pad, hand signals, etc. I want someone to tell Juan about it. Someone should go through the segments & mark the ones where Nurmi is being a fool.

He has been made aware. I don't think he will call them out in open court as it might cause a mistrial

I wonder if she ever told Travis...not now I've got a headache... Jodi had a migraine the day she "found" out that Travis was a pervert and didn't exchange cars, but the sun was at an angle. Not dark or light, but that hazy afternooneveing way........grrrrrrrrr

Wait... is this something they're going to use for basis of appeals?

If the jail isn't providing lunch then she just might have grounds to do something.....I wonder if today was the only day they forgot to send her lunch? If that's the case then the officer with her can call and have one sent over....it's not a big deal....this just doesn't make sense.

"Let's make 4:30 a drop-dead time"? Oh, Nurmi! (How did they let that last little confab air, I wonder?

Poor Jodi has a migraine. Good job, Juan!

Wait, JA doesn't want court after 4:30? Are u f'ing kidding me? Who's in charge in that court?

I get migraines. You not look like she does today with a migraine. Nor would you want lunch with a migraine.

I bet this is Juan's fault, oh, and the sherriff's fault, too. And her attorneys' faults, and Travis' fault, and god's fault, etc., etc., etc.

Clearly, Juan Martinez got to her.

She needed time to try to figure out where Juan is going with his questions, so she can think up some new answers. I'm sure she thought if she didn't eat lunch for weeks or months, she would look too frail to do all that damage to poor Travis's body.

This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

IMHO, she gets a sack lunch everyday at lunch break. Sent along with every other prisoner going to court for the day. Includes a PB&J sammie, a cookie (donated) and a piece of fruit. I have not heard what drink is included.

I heard the sheriff talk about this on NG a couple of weeks ago. Nope - I do not have a link to back it up.

But do any of us believe that she sits in the courtroom from 10-4:30 without a morsel?

MOO

Mel

bbm - I think that's the key.... he made it sound like.... I put zero stock in what he says or what his client says. She probably refused the lunch she was given and requested a 5-course meal.

No lunch did not seem to be an issue while on the stand for 9 days with Nurmi, I think they saved this issue to use at a convenient time. Wonder what Juan has.

CONTROL! That's what it's all about. Why did Nurmi wait until the afternoon break to ask for his client to get lunch?

JM was getting to the murder.

The Jodi Show is about to close. Soon the cameras will be pointing in a different direction.

Honestly I think Jodi was enjoying every minute of her sex sparring with JM. Maybe for a moment she felt like she was back at it with Travis (the sparring). Nurmi was mortified. I couldn't believe I was hearing what I was, I can only imagine what he was hearing. She went totally off script. He had to shut it down so he manufactured some kind of medical episode. He just had to make it stop.

You mean that Nurmi was displeased with Jodi for not saying "because Travis liked it and I liked his attention"?

I remember her attempts to weasel out of the braids comment she made in that sex tape. She was on script then, as in "he liked it". She was singing a different tune today for the most part.

The 48 Hours clip where she says the sex was always mutual keeps replaying on the live feed.

Lets kill 2 birds with one stone.....give her 1000 Advil for the migraine.

Righ...on HLN they are saying if she's not getting food, why is her defense team not giving her something???

Sheriff Arpaio confirmed that on trial days, inmates in Maricopa County jails are awoken between 3 and 4 in the morning for trials that begin at 10:30 AM. They are given a breakfast when they wake up, then nothing until 6 in the evening when dinner is served at the jail.

According to Gronski, legally no one other than the Sheriff or his deputies can provide food for an inmate during the trial.

“If I hand them something to eat, it’s a class 2 felony,” he said

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Attorn...erfering-with-judicial-process-192389651.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member