jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AARRGGHH! Internet was down this morning! Reduced to watching Talking Heads! But DS fixed everything for me, so I'm back with you all. MUCH better!!!

OMG speaker on my laptop having problems and now JM actually making sounds like the goat video. ugh. Will have to get audio from HLN.

No, there's nothing wrong with your laptop speaker! ;)

Good Gawd...she was stalking him at his memorial service! He was dead and she was still stalking him. Wow.

I can't stand HLN's commercials... waaayyy too many

What? She thinks Travis might have gone to Cancun with Mimi after she killed him?

Didn't have any problem with THAT date! The memorial service

The memorial ceremony that she first found out about Cancun????

Is she claiming she didn't know about the cancun trip at all? Or just w/ Mimi?

she's lying.... she sent TA a text or email about watching the dog while he went to Cancun.

I dont think jodi honestly knows what the clear definition of abuse is.

I get the feeling if you raise you voice (not shouting) like juan has she claims thats abuse.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Psychopaths are always the world's most tragic victims. :violin:

I believe Jodi has convinced herself she was mistreated by many around her - perhaps for so simple as not doing whatever she requested at the time she requested it. She knows damn well Travis didn't kick her in the ribs, choke her unconscious, or break her finger though.

Those accounts are figments of the manipulative, instinctual lying of psychopathic self-preservation. JMO

gah!!! I want to throw myself on the floor in a tantrum when they cut to commercial
:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

Exactly, she says it like there's something deeply flawed about Travis for liking compliments.

Lame lame lame lame lame lame.

I'd love to hear JM ask her "is that the best you got?". About the "abuse". Even if he asks it of Alyce LaViolette.

OMG speaker on my laptop having problems and now JM actually making sounds like the goat video. ugh. Will have to get audio from HLN.

It could be the stream and not your laptop. My audio occasionally goes wonky and distorts the voices, too on the radaronline stream.

Just got back from picking son up at school, what did I miss that elicited this response?

TIA

Originally Posted by katiecoolady [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8934942#post8934942"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
sobbing over here....because this is true I'm sure...and how DARE she say that...how f'ing DARE she?

I call tell you EXACTLY What his family is going through you EVIL DEMON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member