jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi appears to be counting on the luck of the Irish today! Perhaps a little premature. lol

Is there a link to this 48 hours online somewhere?

I hate hearing her talk about how wonderful and kind Travis was with her little smirk smile. I'd like to punch that smirk off her face. I feel so bad for his family having to hear these interviews.

Yah, TA was very generous with his storage space. But I believe JA was thinking she well on her way of moving in.

Jodi Arias the jazzed up pursuer o

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Great way to start my day, its going to be a good one! I was afraid Miss Migraine was going to be too I'll and starved to testify. She seems to have brought her smirk and chin jut for this morning

All the "talking heads" say all this testimony humanizes her making it difficult for them to give her the DP......after listening to her drone one and on I see it completely differently. DP cannot come quick enough.

i hope he hits her with exhibit after exhibit and doesn't give her much of a chance to talk before she gets angry from exhibits

We have smirky JA today. She really grinned when JM said "he grabbed your rear end"

"I'm not asking you to embellish" bet u this isn't the last time he says that today / this hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay