jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied this over from the last thread. I posted just as it closed.

For the JM doubters:

JM is questioning JA in circles so Jodi will be unable to recall her memorized timeline of events and stories that she told! I understand what he is doing because it reminds me of my experience at the time I was studying classical piano, with a very stern teacher who told me that if I couldn't play the piece starting at different sections and moving back and forth between sections that I wasn't ready and didn't really know the music. In other words, i would be 'faking it', like Jodi is doing on the stand!

Good afternoon! I'm a bit confused as to why people are impatient with Juan's method of cross examination. I'm glad to see that there are others, like me, who have no problem seeing what he is doing to get to the end result. He needs to destroy her credibility or just continue to let her destroy herself on the stand. I think that he is succeeding in doing this. People are saying that he needs to skip the sex part and go to the nitty, gritty. Well, it was Jodi who claimed sexual, physical abuse. He is making her disclaim it. He is proving that all her claim of abuse are bogus. I say, "Go Juan!".

Yay, Judge made her take the stand, thought for sure we weren't going to be watching today.

gooooooood morning WSers! I'm ready lets get this thing going!

I wish he'd have started "good morning ma'am, how are you feeling, is your belly full" :great:

She said that J word again on the recording. "There was *advertiser censored** everywhere. It was so hot."

Gross.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is here now, she has a green shirt on. I think I have seen this shirt before. We await the judge and jury.
A few times now. ;) It's petty of me I know but I love that she doesn't have a new wardrobe selection for each day of trial.

I don't believe it is a habit. I believe he has to say "Right", or it could be considered *edit* ARGUMENTATIVE. Otherwise what he says to her is just a statement.

Lawyers in the house today? Is this correct?

Also, this ain't Juan's first rodeo, folks. Everyone KNEW what he would be like. I love it. I was so sick of Dopey.

(brought this over from the other, I don't understand overly sensitive people Juan bashing for being too harsh, boo hoo. Did people forget that she slaughtered a large man?)

Well, it could still be considered argumentative even if he says "right." :) But more importantly, he needs his questions to end with question marks, or she doesn't have to answer them lol. ;) So he says "right?" to make a sentence into a question.

Boy, the J-word is getting old. But I had to laugh when it was featured in the crawl on Nancy Grace's show last night. Bombshell, Arias says J*ZZ on stand. Also loved Nancy's "Jodi vs. Cousin ITT" graphic. Still, none of this should really be funny, considering why we are here...but I guess we need the comic relief sometimes.

she loves talking about his bmw. why doesnt she just say car?

What a horrible guy. Giving food to a homeless person. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member