jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when someone uses the term tete a tete...Juan doing so suddenly holds new appeal. ;)

Travis had NO idea he was being recorded. Don't give me this carp that he "already knew". Puhleezzzeeee.....

Is there anything that shows he knew he was being recorded? BOOM!

This semantics game she likes to play is sinking her. Keep it up Jodi. Fly your Narcissist Flag HIGH!!

HAHA!!! DT wanted this tape in soooooooooooooooo badly and now it's working for TA's benefit!! WHOOP! WHOOP!!

The jury isn't blaming JM for this delay in answering whether she made the d@mn recording.

Sneaky Wonder did not tell him it was being recorded. BlackMail!!

The sex tape recording is so awkward, but it sure is nice that Travis can defend himself in this way. He didn't do sexual things like she claims before he met her!

okay peeps. I am driving. And my Azamily is not working. Can someone provide a link.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

yesterday she knew how to take the penis pictures off the phone

Somebody give me a wooden spoon. I want to beat her repeatedly!!!!!!!!! She drives me nuts. How can she not be driving the jury bonkers?

when she says "I said NO"

I would say "NO you didn't, you first said he knew it was recorded, you are going to answer what you want each time and tell a long story because you are in total control of everything even your death penalty trial aren't you?"

Where's my wooden spoon....:furious:

I prefer the wooden shovel!!
002(3).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics