jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM is on fire today. Now when she obfuscates he takes the opportunity and just puts that damaging audio/video on display for her. "Well I don't know if I said I wanted to blossom . . . " BAM! JM: Well let's be clear about what you really said. Que the audio of JA throwing herself at Travis.

Once again, everything she says about herself is the opposite of the truth.

"I was offended" means "I was not offended"

"I'm telling the truth" means "I'm not telling the truth"

she puts her "heart out there" to see if TA would consider marrying a girl like her.

I can't believe that Jodi seems to be enjoying listening to this aurdio. :furious:

Her nasty talk makes me blush! Maybe I am a prude. LOL.

Im worried i wont find anyone freaky enough and i wont blossom. :blushing:

So, when JA gets food, she turns into the defiant, evil child. It's almost like "Don't feed the Gremlin" (we know how much she loves movies). :)

OH lord Jodi, the breathy way she rambles onto Travis is so pathetic .. she's practically begging him to love her via sex.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Jurors all looking down or straight ahead while we listen to #jodiarias sex tape. Arias looking straight ahead too, no emotion on her face.

Hi everyone. I'm late, can I still get my front row seat to justice??

Favorite line so far: Nurmi's distinction between sex and masturbation. Gotta object to that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213