jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when JA gets food, she turns into the defiant, evil child. It's almost like "Don't feed the Gremlin" (we know how much she loves movies). :)

LOL, I was just thinking that. Someone fed her after midnight.

Lost phone....lost panties
Lost memories

BURN another lie. Oh I said it on examination, then that must be true

Come on Jodi you know you wanted Travis to marry you, but he knew you were a manipulative bad influence on him, and was never going to marrying someone like you.

Thank the Lord this woman did not become an elementary school teacher! ugh ugh ugh

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
The general public in the #Arias spend a lot of time staring at Travis' family

So, when JA gets food, she turns into the defiant, evil child. It's almost like "Don't feed the Gremlin" (we know how much she loves movies). :)
You made me scare my poor puppy laughing! Gremlin. Perfect!!!

Crying shame that she gets years 'to blossom' & Travis won't...

Hey - didn't she say she had borrowed the helio phone and discovered it could record, so they were trying that out? So not the phone that went missing.

So if she had a phone 'stolen' or 'lost' that suddenly showed up, that's convenient. I wonder if they also recovered Grandpas gun.

I can take all the other words, but for some reason the word "panties" makes me uncomfortable. :)

" oh yeah...I remember now"hmmm did I say that ? Oh , on direct exam..h,mmm....nurmi...!!! What is my answer supposed to be...dang, what did I say on direct.

This is soooo awkward!! Millions of people have had phone sex, current company not excluded, my OMG to record it and listen to it back???
:what::blushing::what::blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member