jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smug Jodi returns to the stand. :banghead:

I mentioned this at lunch with a couple of sister sleuths yesterday. She is so controlled, it makes me wonder if she doesn't have the benefit of some ativan or xanax, something to allay her anxiety. She is ultra calm, to me.

Dunno .. if you're in a sexual relationship and your BF does this I think that's still consentual .. I mean it's certainly not non-consentual. You might not have said anything about it, but you know guys do this all the time and it's kinda cute.

I know this is a grey area, but some women do feel like they were raped when this happens.

How many more days of this does everyone feel there will be ?
I think today maybe the last MOO
I mean JM questioning JA

JM has so much material, I think he will go into next week. First to rehabilitate Travis and then go in depth about murder.

No, she's sticking to it and JM is trying to pass it off as "consensual" and a fact. Pathetic on JM.

she wasn't asleep. Thats the point he is making.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Two hands! She said that? I missed that the first go-round

Yes she sure did say she only did it with two hands. Must really suck with that unlucky left finger that randomly had its boo-boo jump to the right fingers too.

Oh come on Jodi. You allowed him certain liberties with your body and that's the reason he felt comfortable waking you up for morning sex that way. The end!

Juan is on fire today.

I agree so completely...it made me so angry on direct when they characterized that as rape. By that standard, anyone who has woken their lover by being frisky is a rapist.

I can't STAND that woman defense lawyer who LAUGHS when we're talking about the murder of Travis and then frowns and shakes her head when JM WANTS answers from JA.

I know - does anyone even know why she is there? LOL

Juan is step by step dismantling her entire direct. Everything she claimed that even could be misconstrued to aid her defense strategy he is handing back to her to be responsible for.

If she hedges or hesitates he continues to press her until she has no option but to admit to what he's painting it as. Not allowing her to run the narrative and not really even allowing her the ability to hide behind obfuscating.

(He's doing really, really well considering her psychopathy. I wish I'd have had that capability years back. It would've saved me a lot of heartache, confusion, and self-blame.)

I bet Travis ignored most of these texts .. I'd love to see the whole lot laid out to / from both of them to read the dynamic properly.

She is laughing, smirking about these texts! <mod snip>.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Anybody else creeped out by JA's mom and aunt? Something about them just..... Uh..... I dunno....

Yes, I am. It's like they are watching a movie and not a trial for Jodi's life. They appear to be disconnected.

The point here is nobody will believe that a man can take off a woman's clothing, then get on top of her and IN her, or tongue in her and she is still ASLEEP

That might be possible if she took Ambian and was unconscious

If a woman remains fully asleep through another adult moving her legs, taking all her clothes off, something is wrong.

Holy Chit not to quote JA ... BUT I don't recall these texts before???

Where these read during direct? I'm thinking not... she's gonna blow up on stand today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member