jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinning, leaning back and sprawling on the side of her chair. She looks like a bloated, gloating toad. I hate her.

She's very pleased with herself. She corrected him. It was the 25th not the 26th.

What is with her smiling so much...? She's also biting the inside of her lip.. ck it out... nervous?

She looks bat sh^t crazy today. So much smiling. Scary. Real scary. I really think that she's losing it.

She really seems to enjoying reading these texts. Her eyes are sparkling, and a broader smile on her face like she is reliving these very good times she had. No way did any of this happen to her against her will.

The (sex acts) we were planning.

Did she use a "Spread" sheet? :floorlaugh:

I think this part is very important actually. She painted Travis off as taking advantage of her sexually when all of this is showing she was a willing participant and even initiated some of it.

JM has so much material, I think he will go into next week. First to rehabilitate Travis and then go in depth about murder.

ITA (of course).

And JMpersonal Preference but this is all relevant, the more to bury her with, the better. She wants to spew vicious lies about Travis being a pedophile and essentially raping her, trying to establish her state of mind as to why she butchered him..... I find this all necessary and relevant.

I know this is a grey area, but some women do feel like they were raped when this happens.

Really? When you wake up in bed next to your BF, who you've had a very active sex life with? Sorry, I don't buy that.

Jodi's complexion is really getting bad. Maybe by the end of the trial she will be one big open, oozing canker sore.

And there is nothing wrong with a "couple" that happened to be in bed or sleeping and he OR she wakes the other up by getting romantic. Um, moving your hands where the sun doesn't shine...or whatever. That's playful.

You don't get signed consent forms each time you as a couple engage in sexual activity.

She is so smirky and smug. It is really horrible watching her. I can't imagine the jury could feel any differently!

Could someone help me find the court schedule for next week?
Thanks.
Terri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads