jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing good. The things she claimed that offended her, are the things she BROUGHT up to Travis first.

You go, Juan, you go Juan.

I don't know how his family sit there and put up with this every day. I would have been over that bench by now ................

I know this is a grey area, but some women do feel like they were raped when this happens.

Happened to me, I was married, husband had "finished", quickly I imagine, before I woke up. I felt as if I were raped. His act put a damper on my feelings for him.

The way she insists on using the word "outfit" only confirms the french maid, little red riding hood, etc were 110% all HER idea!!!

WTF she agrees to JM now???? What about the days on direct where she acted like a rape victim?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Jurors show no reaction to this line of questioning. Just watching it unfold. #JodiArias

She knows she just messed up with that "always"!!!!

Jodi admitted to butchering Travis (stabbed him 20+ times, slit his throat, shot him) and there are women who feel sorry for her because the prosecutor is "mean"

I think I might vomit.

I hope the jury notes that when Nurmi played this recording she hid her face with her hair and "cried" but now she has no shame and sits there with her head held up acting like it doesn't bother her at all.

And she is even smiling as she reads some of the text messages. :waitasec:

This is perfect! Can you imagine what the jurors are thinking seeing her grin and smile through this? wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member