jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she was sticking to her story that she was asleep during the vaginal sex but awake during the oral sex that was referenced on the sex tape.

But he is showing what a LIAR she is, so how can we believe her?

JM: it was a consenual, mutual relationship?
JA: yes, always.

She seems happy!! Am I missing something here?

i think DT believes the THs that she wins when she is arrogant. I hope she keeps right on acting like a cold, conniving, arrogant , experienced woman..she looks terrible!

Hearing Juan Martinez read her texts out loud and quoter her verbatim is bizarre.
Where's the "of course not" about writing that he would enjoy if she dressed up.
Her happy little smug look is disturbing.

Ew. Jodi fantasizes about being a child molestation victim. Perverted deviant! LOL

Did JA just say "Yes Always" when asked if there sex was consensual??!!

I love Juan .. he is rockin this and dissecting her BS like a BOSSSSSS!

The fact that she is grinning at this tells me everything I need to know.
I think a "normal" person would be embarrassed.
And I would think that an abused woman would be having flashbacks and remembering all of the bad moments connected with this sexual talk.

She is such a sociopath it's actually scary.

MOO

Oh that smirk! And did you see her grin when she read the emails? What a mockery of this court.

Such a different JA as JM is questioning her about texts. Shows how pathetic an act the timid, weepy (but no tears!) She pulled during direct IMO.

And that poor court reporter, can't be fun typing out these sexcapades with her over his shoulder.

Female defense attorney smiles and giggles at all the dirty parts.....is she twelve?

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel (2 mins back)
At least one #Arias juror is back to taking notes. This is the weirdest questioning I've ever heard in a court of law

DV lady must be seeing another side of Jodi now. Wondering what she is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela