jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks! I realize this testimony is very graphic, but could we please keep the bad words out of our conversation, please.

tia,
fran

The fact that she is grinning at this tells me everything I need to know.
I think a "normal" person would be embarrassed.
And I would think that an abused woman would be having flashbacks and remembering all of the bad moments connected with this sexual talk.

She is such a sociopath it's actually scary.

MOO

I'M embarrassed to keep hearing JM say the "F" word! LMAO!!!

I wonder if he will show the pic of her sister in the little red ridding hood outfit. These were all her ideas, I have no doubt.

when he plays the tape she looses that smile

Has she given up the fight? Something very odd about her today. We'll see I guess.

Good grief...why didn't she just go into *advertiser censored*?

JM is doing really well today ... he's clearing up a lot of her BS. She's having trouble keeping herself together tho, she keeps slipping into herself and she is starting to look seriously crazy and scary.

He's ripping her testimony apart!
She is not sounding like a girl that would be shocked by dirty texts and pictures.

I will need a Quad Bypass a few random stents, lots of psychotherapy and PTSD brochures over here STAT

The sex testimony will be what convicts her in my opinion.

It's when she comes closest to revealing her true nature. There's little defiance, anger, embarrassment or shame. Sex feeds her - it's her source of supply. Reliving these accounts she also relives the power she can hold over others. Superiority, narcissism, power, control, greed, manipulation.

We see it all - every single bit of her nasty, evil self - when she's recounting their sexual exploits. I love that Juan is using her biggest fantasy as the weapon that will seal her fate.

JMO

wow, they bleeped out all this the other day. Everyone is going to need a cold shower during lunch. I bet Nurmi couldn't stand up right now

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
No jurors will look at #jodiarias as she describes sex acts she'd like to try with Alexander on this phone sex tape.

Blue and white striped shirt behind Travis' brother Steven is another brother Gary, correct?

Is she glaring at his family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads