jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike can't look at her when the sex talk is playing! :floorlaugh:

IMO, Jodi is laughing and smirking because she has "forced" the prosecutor to say "embarrassing" sex slang in open court. She doesn't get it that he is impeaching her. She thinks she is winning because he is blurting out sex slang, and that he is "shocked" by that.

She has forced the entire court system to focus on her SEX activities.

She is hoping that the jury can't get beyond the SHOCK of the sex slang.

someone asked if the guy was related to travis in the blue and white stripped shirt. yes and his wife is on the left of him. saw them on tanisha's fb page

:what:

Too Too Funny! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Show your hands Jodi!

JM mostly owns her today.

He has adapted to allow her enough rope to swing herself in the breeze.

He's less aggressive, more subdued today.

Also using more of her own spoken words to impeach her testimony and convict her....

how is it that insessions is letting out all the these dirty words like p and f? is it because they are cable show and can get away with it?

Yes, IN Session (trutv) allows this but once you flip to HLN after lunch they will bleep.

He's ripping her testimony apart!
She is not sounding like a girl that would be shocked by dirty texts and pictures.

And it's like she's lost the fight .. I'm sure she'll bounce back, but today it's like she's barely there.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel (2 mins back)
At least one #Arias juror is back to taking notes. This is the weirdest questioning I've ever heard in a court of law

I would be taking notes too if I were in that courtroom. Just to keep from puking and having somewhere to point my eyes and hide my red face. God she is so disgusting.

when jm goes to his table... the look on her face is pure fear.. she's subtly swallowing more now i can almost see her pulse

'I would agree with that' answer by Jodi Arias

For crying out loud, you argumentative <mod snip>, say YES!!!!

I want to be in charge of making sure Jodi's water pitcher is filled every day........

Elizabeth Erwin &#8207;@elizabetherwin
No jurors will look at #jodiarias as she describes sex acts she'd like to try with Alexander on this phone sex tape.

Too bad. That's the reaction she wants. I was hoping a few of them would look her right dead in the eyes.

I wasn't impressed with Juan yesterday. He was way too agressive in my opinion. He's ripping her apart today and by using her own words against her.

Some folks are saying Juan needs to move on past the sex testimony. But this is what she loves. She is all smug and smirking and smiling. Juan wants the jury to see this so they KNOW beyond doubt that she was leading Travis. Juan is masterful. He knows her and he has her on a roll.
I'm more concerned with the fact that there are people out there who feel sorry for an admitted killer because the prosecutor is "bullying" her.

Sweet God, what kind of bizarro world am I in.

I truly pray no one like that is on this jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela