jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could it be a conflict for her if she claims she didn't know it was wrong??

Ok, but even with that, do you still feel she isn't guilty?

I know she is guilty. And I don't believe Travis physically abused her either. I also believe it was premeditated. She planned on killing him if he was still going to take that other woman to Cancun. She thought she would dazzle him with her dirty sexuality and then he would take her.

I think she has the hots for JM - I'm not kidding.

I totally agree! I think she *thinks* they "connected" when he "understood" about her artistic side and how they talked about making the artistic sex movie. GAG

Has she forgotten everything she said on direct?

Yes. It's hard to keep lies straight if you don't have a laser sharp memory, and she doesn't. Like Judge Judy says, "If you tell the truth, you don't need a good memory."

Why are TH's and other twitters saying it's boring and JM should stop, when Nurmi droned on and on about the poor abused JA???
At least JM is animated and has a pleasant voice and MOVES around instead of hanging on a podium.
JM has to "undo" all the lies and damage JA did to Travis with her absurd accusations.

Sorry....all IMO and hope I don't insult anyone.

There has GOT to be something in it for Arias to testify this way.
What is it?

OMG...dying over the "horny little school girl" repeated over and over by Juan.

Poor Travis. He questions if they're right to have sex. And Jodi swoops in to manipulate his concerns and twist them - making her enjoyment the trump card.

'If its wrong I don't want to be right.' Giggle.

She's very pleased with herself. She corrected him. It was the 25th not the 26th.

Sometimes I think he throws out things he knows are not correct to get her to correct him. It shows she's not afraid of him, not afraid to speak her mind and it shows that she has selective memory.

But I'm not watching, so I don't know exactly what was said.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
No jurors will look at #jodiarias as she describes sex acts she'd like to try with Alexander on this phone sex tape.

This worries me, that they aren't seeing how much she is enjoying this. Her smiles, and smirks. :gavel:

After this trial is said and done, I really hope that some of the jurors will give a interview...

I think she's smiling because she loves exposing Travis .. she knows the phone call proves he slept with her and she loves taking him down even though he's dead.

Here's a link to the 48 Hours episode, "Picture Perfect":
http://youtu.be/c1ca_t551lQ

I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already. Bear in mind though, that some of the clips Juan is playing in court are outtakes and don't appear in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall