jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad we are on the day of the murder now and all her lies are front and centre

Hey Jodi! Isn't it fun when all your whatevers come home to roost? I'm so happy hot chicken wings and watching Jodi's universe crumble. It don't get much better.

I am just tuning in . . . .haven't transcribed the first hour (sorry) . . .

Just saw a video clip of JA saying pulled trigger but it didn't fire . . . (I think is that what happened to her) . . .. she did shoot him first but the gun didn't fire . . . . and she shot him last!! That way both are true for Jodi . . he just could not die fast enough. 3 minutes from start to finish . . . .

48rs video where JA describes killing scenario with 2 ninjas . . . male & female . . . I went back to where I should sit . . . . they argued over whether to kill her . . . after he went thru her purse again he just pulls the trigger . . . .

weird feeling pull the trigger and you are still there . . . .

my legs giving out . . . did my best to get down the stairs and get out . . .

JM . . . so neither of these stories are true
JA I couldn't keep my lies straight

jm - when you left Yreka you didn't have a plan
ja - on June 4th?
jm - no plans to go to mesa when ya left Yreka
ja correct
jm take a look @ what you told . . . exhibit #502? admitted

Let's see if she's all perky when she comes back from lunch (you know, because of stabilized blood sugar and stuff)

Who initiated the phone call that is the "sex taped" one? Did JA call TA or vice versa?

Oh, how could ANYONE make up this account of the "ninjas," and discuss Travis's body and the position he was in, and how she tried to save him?? Oh, this tape alone should send her to death row. As horrible as she's been, this is just...inhuman.

BBM

She was awfully descriptive, wasn't she? It seems more like a true memory than part of her story.

If a woman feels extremely uncomfortable with it, those are her feelings. Many women are former rape or molestation victims. I don't like the idea that any sex act should always be OK with everybody.

Whether it's criminal is a different story, but it being a problem and not 'OK' for every woman is understandable, I think. I can see why it feels like too much lack of consent to some women.

It's the sort of thing that should be discussed at some point beforehand, I think. In a playful way, sure, but to check out the waters before going there some morning (with penetration or oral, anyway)!

I can definitely appreciate each person's situation is different. In JA case, she specifically got a Brazillian before going to TAs to stay there. She specifically says on the phone that she got it just before going the TAs. It appears clear to me that she was there for sex.

One might think, watching this testimony, at this moment, that JUAN MARTINEZ MIGHT ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING?!

Shocking, I know. Somebody get my smellin' salts.

It's such a weird dynamic between JM and JA today .. almost as if both have given up the fight and are just getting through it.

One day she is so defiant and won't answer anything.
Very next day she says she couldn't keep her answers straight.

Colour me confused.

Holy cow! I can't believe she keeps reiterating how she can't keep her lies straight.

I think she is going to say she couldn't keep her stories straight because they were lies. But she will claim she is now telling the truth and is not lying. I can see it coming.

Well, looks like she wanted to, but Juan didn't give her the chance. He rocks!

Did anyone else see she almost admitted to she the fact she did plan to go to Mesa. She caught herself and paused for a long minute then asked what was your question.

Major points....
Admittance those versions of her story are NOT TRUE

So.... Why should the jury believe this version?

I did see fake nails in the last 48 HOURS clip he played--when she's telling the detailed lie about the man/woman ninja team. Did she get her nails AND hair done in Salinas?

Juan is SMOKIN' HOT this morning!! Way to go, Mr. Martinez! Jodi is done.

She is telling what happened while SHE was killing him.

Exactly! She was the one who demanded he kneel, he was the one kneeling, he was the one who kicked at her knees and tried to stomp her feet...everything she said was what she did and what Travis did. :doh:

Again, what she says about herself is the exact opposite of what she really is.

"I didn't have a plan when going to Mesa" means "I had every little detail planned out, gas cans, hair dye, gun, knife"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24