jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi had done the right thing from the start and confessed her life would not be under a microscope now. We should also remember that by insisting on this line of defence, she has also embarrased and upset a family who are deeply religious. It is for these reasons that I am glad JM is treating her with the contempt that she truly deserves. She made it all about the sex in this case IMHO.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
A lot of #Arias jurors are staring at #JodiArias as her lie is played in open court

37 secs steve krafft ‏@stevekrafft
1134a#Arias As jury hears big lie on 48 Hours from Jodi, she looks away from them. Telling image. Says intruders threatened her.

She is telling what happened while SHE was killing him.

Juan is on FIRE today! w00t! And now I have an appt. to get my taxes done. Wouldn't ya know. I hope I can actually get back online later....Websleuths has already "timed out" on me twice today.

GO JUAN!!
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

lolol if you think Juan is a bully then you haven't been around enough real bullies. She is the one making things hard so hardball tactics get used

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You are right. I tend put myself into everybody's shoes. That's probably why I cannot imagine how she could have done such a terrible thing. But she did. I'm interested in figuring out what she was thinking, why she thought she had a good reason for what she did. Obviously she thinks that Travis did something to justify her "punishment" for him.

Her story is out of order. She was hit on the head before she passed out...but came to right away and the intruders were still coming down the hall... SO how did they hit her from down the long hall?? Did the intruder have go go gadget arms?

Her story of dragging Travis and him being sluggish but conscious and her saying, "come on," I bet all of that is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonitida View Post
I know this is a grey area, but some women do feel like they were raped when this happens.

Oh please! It is this type of language that diminishes the reality of REAL rape victims!

If a woman feels extremely uncomfortable with it, those are her feelings. Many women are former rape or molestation victims. I don't like the idea that any sex act should always be OK with everybody.

Whether it's criminal is a different story, but it being a problem and not 'OK' for every woman is understandable, I think. I can see why it feels like too much lack of consent to some women.

It's the sort of thing that should be discussed at some point beforehand, I think. In a playful way, sure, but to check out the waters before going there some morning (with penetration or oral, anyway)!

"When someone has a gun pointed at your forehead, you just stop."

Is that so Jodi, is that what Travis did?

I love how she works real elements of the event into her twisted lies (bad lies too, a second grader could outdo this)

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
Funny #JodiArias won't look at the jury now while her lie is played
Expand

This is killing her....why? Because she lies so effortlessly and it is so very apparent in this video. How in the WORLD could the jury even come close to holding her testimony as credible?

wow....what a story. I gotta watch the 48 hrs. interview. She actually tries to look like a heroine. I guess in her OWN MIND.....wow. " I wasn't even in my body...."

I'm now thinking gun jammed and then she took out the knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member