jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say, 'I couldn't keep my stories straight'?

"Yes, I couldn't keep my story straight." <<<Did I hear that correctly?

birthday-cake-candle.gif
[/IMG]

Thank you Juan!!!!

She wasn't THAT familiar with guns... OOOOO "Couldn't keep my stories straight......"

Jodi Arias 'I was told that my life was in danger, my family's lives would be in danger and that's kind of the end of that'.

Who talks like that? Oh, some guy threatened to off my family, no biggie...but let's get back to me.

....so glad the jury is getting to view these clips from 48 hours...

I'M FREAKING EMBARASSED FOR HER!!! :blushing:

Totally agree with every thing you wrote!

Omg. I can't believe she can sit on the stand, listening to this. I am listening to it, with my earbuds on, with my hands over my face! I'm dying here!

Both hands???:great:

She couldnt keep her story straight.
Excellent!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

of course it does! if it was you or I up on the stand, we'd probably be blushing, squirming, & stammering. what you are feeling is empathy, which is normal! this girl is not fazed by any of this, apparently, and that is NOT normal, not at ALL!

Exactly. Im squirming at my laptop.How anyone can sit through that and not show any signs blushing,sweating etc not right!!

Couldn't keep my story's straight. Understatement? :waitasec:

I'm telling you guys, she has given up. Look at her. The game is over. She is telling the truth today. She looks defeated, worn down. He might want to ask her right now about stabbing Travis. She'll probably start talking.

Couldn't keep my stories straight. Which is why I thought it would be best to go with the I don't remember tactic that I have so masterfully shown you here in this courtroom.

The ninja story is so ridiculous ... I can't believe she actually went with that.

well if shes set free she can be spokesperson for pastrys , and ky jelly-lol. oh and can you see her on a billboard with her licking a tootse roll pop? is she setting up her future ads? omg- ky sales stock must be going up - jodi said ky is great she thinks everyone is saying shes the expert on lubrication and it will be her money trail if free- officia:great:l poster gal for it-lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd