jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not me, I like to see Jodi squirm(sp?) she deserves it, jmo

me too--Like someone else said, he needs to bully her. He cannot bully her enough. He cannot disrespect her enough. He cannot be mean or tough enough. She deserves all that and MORE!

Ready to smack her.

Shes so freaking cheeky

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

She definitely is! But it seems she may be losing a little of this cheeky. Juan is doing great!

I am confused...something has changed today...

I think that it is just like "A Few Good Men"...I think that is the movie.
She is just like the arrogant Lt. Col. Nathan Jessup who believed he could
do whatever he wants to.
Crude (sorry but this crazy sex stuff is nasty), impulsive(leaves one place, just shows up at another with no warning or call), manipulative, quick to anger and not capable of maintaining mutually supportive relationships with those around them. (People come in and go out of her life super fast.)
Relentlessly torment and exploit other people while demonstrating a strong narcissistic sense of entitlement, and a consistent lack of empathy for the suffering of others as well as an absence of remorse
for vicious (and sometimes deadly) actions.
I think she, like Jessup, WANTS everyone to know what she did and the story
behind it...I think she is proud of herself for taking care of a sitiuation that really pi%%sed her off...
(how dare he not take me to Cancun)
(how dare he treat me (ME!) this way)
(I'll take care of him...I'll fix him good!!)
Yup....bunnie boiler....

Jodi is 100% invested in finding dirt on everyone around her and then using that dirt to control / bring them down. Not just her lovers but every single person. Sleeping with Mormon men was a perfect setup - once they had she had them.

That lil meek and mild..oh so innocent persona Jodi tried to portray is shot for..good!! Yea!

It tells me she wanted a new phone so she lied and reported it stolen so insurance would buy her a new phone. And also that she wanted to save her old phone so could could replay that sex tape and not be disturbed by a phone call while she was listening to it over and over and over and.....
You get the idea.
She ripped off the insurance company. Why am I not surprised?

I thought the phone sex phone was from Gus?

No need to worry about crying on the stand. When there has been a tear (and she works very hard to have one come out), it's been all about HER, not Travis. JA only cries for herself.

:twocents:

I know Jodi has no feelings for anybody except herself. I think she may be a psychopath/sociopath. It's all about her.

she is being sweeter necause Juan is using a softer tone of voice and isn't approachi8ng her sexual activity as a dirty thing...he is almost acting like her confidante----damn smart

So Travis told her that he would come back from the grave and kill her family?

How in the world is her family not totally creeped out by her????

JA- I think I was inconsistent with my lies

Orly?!? I don't think anyone noticed. Minus the courtroom... The viewers... The jury (knock on wood). ...

But fortunately, there are a bunch of TH on IS and HLN that haven't noticed. So you're good!

the day he "passed away" .....really? The day you butchered him like you were on a Ginsu infomercial!!

Real Question: What does it mean when JA is "adjusting" these men - Travis and Ryan? What's is involved in "adjusting?" Thanks.

I'll try to answer that one. To me, if they are having a sexual interaction and she is on top of him, he probably had an erection. Sometimes men need to "adjust" it because it is facing the wrong direction or is in an uncomfortable position. Apparently Jodi did this for him.

Back to the ninja story i guess

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads