jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to smack her.

Shes so freaking cheeky

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i think jm reread over and over the court document in which she threatened to embarrass ta and his family and decided he would not only show light on her lies but try to embarrass her as much as he could and i adore him for that.

amen

it takes all kinds. He needs to bully her. He cannot bully her enough. He cannot disrespect her enough. He cannot be mean or tough enough. She deserves it! How anyone can feel sorry for her shows they don't grasp the situation. It is not someone they love who had his throat slashed from ear to ear or was stabbed in the chest and back and hands or was shot in the head. So they are not concerned. What a sick, sick world.

amen

:lol: My DH wants me to call him Hottie Biscotti! :lol:

Had horrific nightmares that she (Jodi) murdered my brother last night. Just now talked my hubby into letting me watch. Please pray no more nightmares for me tonight, so I can watch. :(

:hug: :grouphug: :smooch:

She is a vicious murderer. But watching the prosecutor treat her like she was a worm under a magnifying glass makes me uncomfortable.

not me, I like to see Jodi squirm(sp?) she deserves it, jmo

I'M embarrassed to keep hearing JM say the "F" word! LMAO!!!

Well Jodi started out, IMO, thinking that she could make him feel uncomfortable with her nasty talk. She was mistaken. He called her bluff. He is just communicating to her in a way that she can totally understand.

She just admitted she adjusted Ryan via her texts.

Another lie shot down

As soon as they are released from the Psych ward of the local Medical Center...we should pitch in and send them all on a nice vacation

send them to fl here - we all meet them at disney world fantasy land-lol. i will lead the parade!

The more I'm listening and watching her, she may be able to make it thru the cross examination without going totally psycho on the stand. As long as she can talk, she thinks she is doing something and in her brain, as long as she is doing something, she's winning.

I'm thinking when she totally loses it is if on redirect Mr. Martinez introduces another witness who will show she lied about something big. In a totally direct and non-evasive way, too. Because then, she's going to have to sit at the table and won't be allowed to talk.
Me ---> :laugh: :furious: <--- Jodi

your opinion is your own. im not knocking it. please explain how 29 stab wounds, ear to ear slicing and a gunshot wound... if travis had done this to her this wouldnt even be a question:furious:

That isn't my opinion. She is guilty of a vicious murder. I'm only stating that I feel uncomfortable with the prosecutors grilling. I think he can show she is a liar without the grilling. Also I think the jury already knows she is a liar.

For some reason i cant stop :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: through this testimony. Good thing i am not in the courtroom!

I'm laughing as I feed my baby and she is laughing right back at me. She is making a mess! Oops.. LOL

when jm goes to his table... the look on her face is pure fear.. she's subtly swallowing more now i can almost see her pulse

Everytime I see Juan headed to his table....I'm thinking "Oh Lawd don't send him to the table......she's in trouble now".

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member