jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me for interrupting out of nowhere...I just had a light bulb moment: From Wikipedia:
The name Jezebel came to be associated with false prophets, and further associated by the early 20th century with fallen or abandoned women.[6] In Christian lore, a comparison to Jezebel suggested that a person was a pagan or an apostate masquerading as a servant of God. By manipulation and/or seduction, she misled the saints of God into sins of idolatry and sexual immorality.[7] In particular, Jezebel has come to be associated with promiscuity. In modern usage, the name of Jezebel is sometimes used as a synonym for sexually promiscuous and sometimes controlling women,[8][9] In his two-volume Guide to the Bible (1967 and 1969), Isaac Asimov describes Jezebel's last act: dressing in all her finery, make-up and jewelry, as deliberately symbolic, indicating her dignity, royal status and determination to go out of this life as a queen.

Her big mouth is gonna be the death of her. :floorlaugh:

"I saw Travis the day he passed away"

translated

I was the one who brutally murdered Travis, left him in a pool of his own blood to go grind another guy and carry on with my life

Jodi Arias 'I was told that my life was in danger, my family's lives would be in danger and that's kind of the end of that'.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
#JodiArias family looks uncomfortable with her 48hrs interview where she is telling the lie of the people who broke in

She is a vicious murderer. But watching the prosecutor treat her like she was a worm under a magnifying glass makes me uncomfortable.

of course it does! if it was you or I up on the stand, we'd probably be blushing, squirming, & stammering. what you are feeling is empathy, which is normal! this girl is not fazed by any of this, apparently, and that is NOT normal, not at ALL!

steve krafft ‏@stevekrafft
#Arias Jury impassive as they listen to 48 Hours clip

1 min Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Most jurors watching #jodiarias during the tape. Arias watching the tape play.

There is such a word, but I don't believe I've ever heard anyone else say, "surcame", as in past tense of succumb, as the more common usage is succumbed.

She wants to be seen as one smart cookie, no?

I think it's a product of the "self-esteem" camp, where everyone gets a trophy

I can't articulate it very well, but it's the entitlement and no accountability for anything

I just said this exact thing to my hubby. We are both retired public school teachers, and can testify to your point firsthand. It's sickening.

I'm not supposed to talk about it...my family's life is in danger... *queue diarrhea of the mouth**

She's telling the jury 'couldn't keep my story straight' what a joke she is.

OMG, she told 48 Hours that she was there on the day that "Travis passed away." She disgusts me.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
#Arias juror looks VERY interested to hear her lie on tape. Some are watching her reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member