jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL not police law enforcement !!! She's telling a prosecutor who is who in LE .. nice.

LOL, Highway Patrol is not the police. Gawd she is killing me.

Moron! CHP not police?! Good grief! She said that to have the last word!

This woman is absolutely grasping at straws...CHP isn't the police??? Good lord, she MUST argue with EVERYTHING...AAAGGGHHH

When my husband comes home from work I'll ask him if he'd like an 'adjustment' before or after dinner.

JM is doing a fine job, he's making the points all the way along that she's a lying lying liar and all her fairy tales are catching up with her. He's made it crystal clear that her memory is selective, and that she's the one who had control of Travis, not the other way around.

Poor Travis. I can't help but think if she hadn't killed him, she would have somebody.

Im sure your hubby will have a big smile on his face.:)

imo

great - whatever live stream I watch it keeps buffering and freezing. Not happy.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good job JM! Don't go in circles with her!

He's doing much better today in regards to not letting her drag him into the bushes and get lost.

JM...What word would you like? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, Geez! CHP aren't "police". Enough already, Jodi, with the frickin' word games and stop correcting JM! :banghead:

Pointing out her 'financial frugality' in not selecting a red car...

Your right Katy......it is common and very sensual.

Also on the sex tape Travis talks about him waking up with Jodi on top of him. That too happens among couples.:)

For real? I didn't catch that. I could barely understand what he was saying most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves