jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch coming in 9 minutes, beat Martinez is going to make a Jam any second!

I think I'm in love. Jaun Martinez is so brilliant today I gotta wear shades!!!! WOWOWOWOW

If she took only $200, how did she deposit $400 into her bank account? In SeaSide/Monterey, where she knew the banks.

How in hell do you not remember if it was a man or your sister-in-law who took you ninety miles to pick up a rental car???:banghead:

Every single thing, she has to argue :argue:

It was 90 miles right?

Um, I think it was 99 miles.

It would take 2 hours right?

Um, I think it would be a little less than 2 hrs.

:lol:

I know that Martinez is looking at Travis's family thinking I have to clear Travis's name for this family. I've gotta show the jury and people this girl is the one who manipulated him into betraying his religion. He was a good Mormon before he met this girl.

The thing that boggles my mind about this case is how she is not already in jail for several life sentences. She's already admitted to killing him, basically, changed her story several times, shown herself to be quite deranged. How is she still standing? I know everyone should get their fair trial, but how has it gone on for so long? I thought for sure that the fact that she shot him in the head would be the inconsistency that nailed her. How could you not know that you'd shot someone at that proximity? How can she possibly have her claim of self-defense taken seriously at all when she was the one who'd acted violent towards him from the beginning, and she was the one holding the gun?! :banghead:

I believe today is her new strategy: See jury, now I'm cooperative, admitting all the lies, now I'm totally telling the truth. Then they'll know I'm telling the truth now about defending myself.

Exactly.

She's prepared for this today. Knows where he's going. Knows the jury is weary of all the back and forth BS.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
A majority of the jury seems to be focused on Juan Martinez, few look at #JodArias now.

Every single thing, she has to argue :argue:

It was 90 miles right?

Um, I think it was 99 miles.

It would take 2 hours right?

Um, I think it would be a little less than 2 hrs.

:lol:

GAWD, umm, this and umm that … :banghead:

I agree that SOME women do. But it is quite common and normal for sex partners, who sleep together regularly, for one person to begin a sexual act while their lover is still asleep. I always found that quite sexy and arousing, back in da day. lol

Your right Katy......it is common and very sensual.

Also on the sex tape Travis talks about him waking up with Jodi on top of him. That too happens among couples.:)

When my husband comes home from work I'll ask him if he'd like an 'adjustment' before or after dinner.

JM is doing a fine job, he's making the points all the way along that she's a lying lying liar and all her fairy tales are catching up with her. He's made it crystal clear that her memory is selective, and that she's the one who had control of Travis, not the other way around.

Poor Travis. I can't help but think if she hadn't killed him, she would have somebody.

I'm gonna go to bed at lunch. I feel like this;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suxjuZUwsy8"]Sleepy Kitten - YouTube[/ame]

Omg she is saying law enforcement and police are different good grief she is a <mod snip>!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member