jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Goodie. Snarky Jodi is back today. She must have a good sammich this morning. Should be an interesting day!!!

"some of it.. most of it.. all of it.. i don't know...."

LOL
That's a compound answer jodi

nurmi sounds defeated today ... and Wilmott isn't making the giant eyes

I am not sure how much more of listening to these tapes I can stand.....at this point they are truly nauseating!!

I always enjoy when Mr. Martinez leads Jodi right where he wants to, getting her to say stuff, and then comes up with, "well, let's take a look at this exhibit..."

He is slick.

" I lied to everyone". The only honest thing she's ever said.

I think abc 15 has the loudest trial stream that I've found! Hope that helps someone

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

she loves talking about his bmw. why doesnt she just say car?

Materialistic probably what attracted her to him...

It appears he had his chit together not knocking her family but there definitely a stark contrast between pics of her G'parents house & TA's house.. His ability to travel etc And she met him in Vegas he invited her to the "PPL Ball"..

THUS her attraction to TA all based on materialistic HE gave her status she feels entitled to in her mind! JMO

Back from doctor.. did today start early?? Did I miss anything good?

I wish they would just get to the murder......

this is what we know:

She's a lying liar who lies

She liked the sex and was not forced into it, it was all consensual/mutual

She was a stalker who was still obsessed with Travis after they broke up (and did this to other boyfriends also)

Travis did not hurt her finger on Jan 2008 "incident", it happened on June 4, 2008

Travis was most likely not a pedo, if he was then she even lied in her own journal. who does that?

ok so on to the day she murdered him............

Your words sure paint a different picture of what went down Jodi!

It hurts me to hear TA's voice. Especially the tape - she went out of her way to humiliate him. And he had no idea she was taping him. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog