jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is such a defiant <mod snip>. I can't stand her.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Ugh Talking Head saying "a lot of women I've talked to think Juan is a bully and if Jodi ends up crying on the stand it won't be good for the prosecution". Shut Up.

I'm sorry but I'm one of those women.

Doesn't her defense realize her attitude is gonna give her the need,e.

Why doesn't he ask her why she had no control after a week? :waitasec:

OMG!!!!

Just answer the question, Jodi!

Overruled Nurmi!

round and round we go.

Did you the defense woman shaking her head as though JM is the criminal????????? I hate her.

LMAO at JMs exasperated yet whispering voice. HAHAHA

The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round, round and round. UGH!

Where are you all watching live stream??

Help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on AZFamily with one earbud in. The other is out because my Little is home sick from preschool and we are painting haha.

OMG! Her play with words is irritating! Does she honestly believe the jury doesn't see through this?!?!?!?!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This woman..

ANSWER THE DA** QUESTION!! Ugggggh!

Here's the "I don't know how to answer that" response again.

The jury can't be buying the helpless, verbally abused, victim contention anymore at all.

Bet Mike never thought he'd have a fan club:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I can see Ms. Mike asking him how his day went when he walks in the door at the end of the day. Bet they have some interesting conversations over dinner.

I'll bet she's really regretting on insisting this recorded call be admitted. It's practically their whole basis of proving he liked 12 yr olds.
But the call shows that her voice is squeaky, high-pitched, and she speaks very immaturely - in my opinion she does sound like a young girl on the call.

I wonder if they have any proof that this is even from May, 2008. She said it wasn't on her phone when she was arrested.

Awe...why do they always have the court reporter in the pic when they are talking dirty...Im blushing for him:blushing: Poor Mike! The world sees Jodi and him.

Look at the way she studies poor mike... Sociopaths do that

@observer in AZ - you are welcome

PS there is trial tomorrow ... I thought there was not ...

"so he was pushing a button in Mesa to record this call?" HA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog