jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see she almost admitted to she the fact she did plan to go to Mesa. She caught herself and paused for a long minute then asked what was your question.

That's been her M.O. When she needs time to lie, she pauses and asks him a question.

Jodi is perverted! Likes to roleplay as a school girl! She supports pedophilia!!! Of course!

No wonder she didn't report Travis for his "pedo tendencies". She was only upset with the fact that it was little boys and not little girls that he was masturbating to!

I don't believe there was "ANY" of that kind of activity .. girl or boy. Travis was all hetero-sexual male ... just sayin' MOO

About JM being 'too harsh'... I think "if" she starts to back down and stops giving defiant, combative non-answers, then he too would stop asking questions in such a harsh way. It only makes sense that he meets her where she is.

Awe...why do they always have the court reporter in the pic when they are talking dirty...Im blushing for him:blushing: Poor Mike! The world sees Jodi and him.

I couldn't do that job, as I would be on the floor laughing!

Notice how in her "ninja" story she talked about "I went into the closet, I thought I would go through the other door." So she knew there was another exit from the closet. When Travis was supposedly chasing her, why didn't she go through it?

I don't believe there was "ANY" of that kind of activity .. girl or boy. Travis was all hetero-sexual male ... just sayin' MOO

I agree. I was mocking Jodi supporters who love to use his "little girl" comment against him. Now it can be used against her.

I couldn't do that job, as I would be on the floor laughing!

Right? I have no poker face. My face says everything and I'm pretty sure I would be making comments under my breath. I would have been fired on day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns