jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
1 back row male #JodiArias jurors was just slumping so low in his seat I wonder if he can see #Arias on the stand.

:floorlaugh: :liar: Turned my sound back on for the 48 Hours clip where Jodi tells about the Ninja attack on her and Travis.

It's so obvious that she is making the tale up on the fly.

And no emotion.....just smooooooooth as butter as she fabricates this Doozie.

Actually, it's the 48 Hours episode (Picture Perfect) that sucked me into this case years ago.

Her phony lilting voice, her dead eyes, her self-absorption........I'd never seen anything so ice cold in my life.

Maybe you are having troubles remembering because you have so many lies to keep straight.

Again we're getting into this word exchange issue.
NOW he's going to avoid it - sooooooooooo good
Way to go JUAN!!!

Anyway, yes that is the reason she took the car from Redding, if she had done it in Yreka the whole town would know she'd hired a car for a road trip.

She's the one who controls the tone of this - when she backed down a bit after he played the tapes, Juan started to get a little softer. Now she's got a 2nd wind and is back to defiant - and he ramps it back up!!

I believe today is her new strategy: See jury, now I'm cooperative, admitting all the lies, now I'm totally telling the truth. Then they'll know I'm telling the truth now about defending myself.

Juan is bloody brilliant!!! Great start so far!!!!!

Here is how I wish this would go:

JM: Maam, do you have a memory problem?
JA: Yes
JM: Are you having a hard time remembering what you stated 2 in your direct testimony.
JA: Correct.
JM: Maam, you lie as easily as you breathe, correct?
JA: That's right.
JM: I rest my case.

<sigh>

I'm telling you guys, she has given up. Look at her. The game is over. She is telling the truth today. She looks defeated, worn down. He might want to ask her right now about stabbing Travis. She'll probably start talking.

I was just thinking the same thing before I logged into WS.
Then I reminded myself not to get my hopes up.

Now she's back to smirking and playing semantics. I certainly hope the jury knows what a monster she is. Oh, and a murderer too.

She knows the freaking exact population of Yreka? But she doesn't know if she took less than $200 on her trip???

Unbelievable

The sex testimony will be what convicts her in my opinion.

It's when she comes closest to revealing her true nature. There's little defiance, anger, embarrassment or shame. Sex feeds her - it's her source of supply. Reliving these accounts she also relives the power she can hold over others. Superiority, narcissism, power, control, greed, manipulation.

We see it all - every single bit of her nasty, evil self - when she's recounting their sexual exploits. I love that Juan is using her biggest fantasy as the weapon that will seal her fate.

JMO

So true!

It puts to rest the question of whether she really planned on having sex before murdering him. She wanted to be a preying mantis!

I look at her and see a preying mantis, I swear. Wow. I really think she may have continued sex (power) killing if she hadn't done it in a way to get caught so easily.

I wonder if she got off on women like Karla Homolka? I seriously think she may be a sex killer (along with the other reasons she killed him).

He's so good.... business trip... tax write offs.... receipts.... gas.... where are the receipts from later in the trip????

She just said "I'm sorry" to JM
She only did that during direct with him... GO JM.. It's called the ...Weardown Factor!

Here is how I wish this would go:

JM: Maam, do you have a memory problem?
JA: Yes
JM: Are you having a hard time remembering what you stated 2 in your direct testimony.
JA: Correct.
JM: Maam, you lie as easily as you breathe, correct?
JA: That's right.
JM: I rest my case.

<sigh>

If only it was that easy :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors