jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it even be necessary? They haven't an expert to say it was first. Jodi's a proven liar. Done deal IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to testify that Jodi's version is an impossibility

Maybe her inability to understand these questions and just say yes or no is a sign of how she just can't understand people? I'm grasping at straws here, just because it's impossible to believe that anybody could be this stupid.

It's not stupid, it's purposeful. She's not that smart, but she is cunning. She thinks she can win the day by sparring. Luckily JM can beat her at her own game.

"If you want to make your lover feel like a prostitute, use Toberlone to throw at her feet. The candy that's so debasing she'll love it!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She seems deflated. I think she is finally realizing her goose is cooked. I honestly believe she thought she could outsmart everybody else, but she didn't count on Juan. :rocker:

I thought she was generally shaken the last hour too. Juan totally knows how to deal with the likes of JA.

Busted....

Repeatedly. It was sweet!!

I know we've all said that she reminds us a bit of Casey Anthony, but she reminds me more of Ted Bundy. That smug, holier-than-thou attitude, the smirks.

Definitely Bundy, that's exactly who she reminds me of.

Holy Guacamole! :what: What a day!

For once, I think her demeanor for the last hour was not contrived. I think she was genuinely scared. Finally saw the handwriting on the wall. She ain't sleeping tonight!

I'll be very interested if the court meets tomorrow.

ITA. Tomorrow will be something.

IMO, Nurmi and Wilmott know their client is a liar and murderer. They've done the best they could for her. Jodi thinks she's smarter than everyone even her own attorneys.

The US Constitution covers EVERYBODY. As it should.

Yes-they have done their best but Jodi is uncontrollable and has (I believe) repeatedly ignored their counsel. That's on her.

After this last session I'm absolutely positive that Juan Martinez is a GENIUS. He has her cornered, and she looks like a scared little cockroach. She doesn't remember the lies she told on direct exam. Juan is slowly going in the the kill. I love watching my man Juan in action!!

He knows her stories much better than she does, and it appears he even knows the lies she's told her "experts"--so he's already shut that down.

Juan is awesome.

Yes, is is brilliant. There he is without a team, without notes....just amazing.

These talking heads are so ignorant sometimes -- they don't seem to understand that premeditation is something that the state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The circumstances that point to premeditation cannot just be left to chance - Juan would be negligent if he just assumed "well, the jury already knows she's lying, so I don't need to prove every single lie".

Beyond a reasonable doubt means you put in every single bit of evidence you have to make your point, and you never make an assumption that a jury will automatically disregard her lies and come to the right conclusion without explicit, detailed proof.

Thanks for pointing that out. The prosecutor has to spell everything out for the jury, as if they are 1st graders. I completely believe this and think Juan is doing everything right in order to secure a conviction.

Yes, Joey and Ryan both have been very pro-Juan ...until today. Now all of a sudden both of them are criticizing him and second guessing him. They're wrong, IMO

Like I said, I miss most of the day, but Mr. Knot and I were both watching the "rope" cross and he finally said "Please tell me HOW this is important? That b!tch killed him, let's move on."

I gotta say, I had no good comeback. I was thinking the same. I would REALLY like to move past the stupid sex stuff. It's gross and becoming tedious.

IMO, JM needs to get to the vicious murder. We all know she lies!

Again, MOO, and now apparently, Mr. Knot's, too, :lol:

If Jodi had answered the detective's question on June 10, 2008 that, yes, Travis did own a gun, that would have helped her third story of events (self defense). She didn't think that she would get caught. If she had thought this out carefully on June 10, it would "fit" into her testimony. IMHO

Wish our Katie would lean waaaay forward and listen to what's so funny it has Jodi's mom laughing

Frigga and I were right behind them and couldn't hear anything they were saying to on another. I did lean forward to look in my purse at one point. Didn't help. LOL!

I'm watching JVM and it seems she doesn't understand the importance of JM making her admit she must have showered after killing Travis. Some Websleuthers should have their own shows. :sigh:

what's irritating (@ the moment) is the TH's are dissing JM for laying bare all her lies, but 2 weeks ago they were criticizing him for not putting everything on the table during his open.

she remembers placing him in the shwoer???????? is this new?? i thought she couldnt remember anything after the gunshot then she was in the desert?

That slip will come back to haunt her. She is adamant that she has NO MEMORY of events following the gun discharge.

She will have to say that :
YES I don't remember stuffing TA in the shower stall. But there is no other way he got there unless I put him there. So "ipso facto" I "remember" putting him in the stall.

She loved the sex talk. She is joyful about her sexuality and considers it as flattery and doesn't mind it being told to the world. It is one way to corner a narcissist....reel them in with what they consider compliments.

Yesterday I noticed a marked difference in her demeanor when Juan just changed the way he crafted his question to her. The question was it appears that Travis was into you as much as you were into him correct? It was seriously like taking candy from a baby to get her to come literally alive at the mention of Travis being totally taken in by her sexually. She became more animated and for forthcoming with answers. It literally made my jaw drop to see her transformation about all the sex talk. Which is why her attorneys had to come up with a plan to stop the bleeding aka the miracle migraine.

Jane Velez Mitchell , PLEASE stop referring to Jodi as a BEAUTIFUL woman!

Dr drew never knows what he's talking about. He just now figured out Jodi is a psychopath.

He figured out what sleuthers here have known the whole time. I don't even know if he's a real doctor - comes across as more a pop psychologist to me and not someone who should be analyzing people. Real doctor or not, he fails most of the time, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member