jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew just said he's going to be discussing crime scene photos and autopsy photos that have never been seen before.

He said there's a picture of Travis in the bathtub (?) and pictures that make it clear that Jodi slashed his throat after she dragged him back in the bathroom.

I think Dr Drew does not know what he is talking about. Anyone else/

IMO the ME would have testified to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know ( or think) that Jaun will recall the ME, to reiterate that the gun shot came last? I think this is an important issue. Am I wrong in that?

I think he will recall the ME

Dr Drew just said he's going to be discussing crime scene photos and autopsy photos that have never been seen before.

He said there's a picture of Travis in the bathtub (?) and pictures that make it clear that Jodi slashed his throat after she dragged him back in the bathroom.

I bet we've seen them... And more

She loved the sex talk. She is joyful about her sexuality and considers it as flattery and doesn't mind it being told to the world. It is one way to corner a narcissist....reel them in with what they consider compliments.

I call it "Conning the Con". :giggle:

IF he had these photos, could it mess up the trial?

We'll be opening a new thread in a few minutes, peeps. So be ready to jump over.

tia
fran

:seeya:

I heard that too. He doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, :moo:

I dont believe she returned it! If she used that walmart receipt to return it, that would be indicated on the receipt. She would at least have a receipt showing her return to account for the returned purchase...

ABSOLUTELY.
Walmart and any store would have return codes and provide you a receipt that will show a credit back to the credit card account by which the gas can was purchased.

OR

if paid for in cash will show a receipt showing cash returned to customer.

I can't remember who, but one poster said something that I'd NEVER thought of.
She shoots Travis FIRST, as SHE claims. Then, SHE claims, he said some kind of "kill you b*tch" (?) or said something to her....how could he talk if the bullet was lodged in his cheek?

My brain is "scrambled"...gotta go watch some mindless re-runs on TBS...thanks all for a great day of watching together!!

He couldn't, nor could he continue to wrestle with her. And I suspect Juan will bring back the ME on rebuttal to prove this point.

The murder pics were in fact deleted. Melendez testified to this and Juan made a point by asking him if you could delete the pics before they were taken (impossible).

Are we talking about the murder pictures we have seen? Or was there more she deleted.

Originally Posted by TigerBalm
No, nearsighted can see near but not as well at a distance.

I believe it is just the opposite. You can't see near.

I agree with TigerBalm. I am nearsighted, which means I "have sight" of things that are "near." So I have no problem reading a book that's "near" my face.

It's the "far away" things that I cannot see correctly. Example: I cannot read street signs well when driving.

ABSOLUTELY.
Walmart and any store would have return codes and provide you a receipt that will show a credit back to the credit card account by which the gas can was purchased.

OR

if paid for in cash will show a receipt showing cash returned to customer.

And I'm sure many of the Jurors shop at Walmart and Know this.

The talking head "points" about we get it, she lied, move on, are pretty obtuse. There are specific lies that go to the heart of premeditation. They need to be showcased to expose her. Compare to Casey Anthony (a devestating verdict because the jury wasn't given a proper circumstantial evidence tutorial), but I could see a lazy jury saying since they don't know how the murder happened, all the crazy post death behavior could be part of a coverup of an accident (I don't by that, but the jury used some version of that as a possibility). Here, there is so much evidence of planning that she pretends to have an innocent (laughable) explanation for, so to impeach her on the pre-murder lies is essential. He's not just making the point that she isn't credible. He's making the case for premeditation.

I agree she wont sleep tonight, which sadly will bring the fog to the witness stand. Page 10,741 of her playbook, right after the migraine impairment.

I guess the tv lawyers aren't/weren't very good because they don't seem to understand what is needed to effectively cross-exam this psychpath . JM is masterful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper