jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CR2008-031021 2/28/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona

I don't see anything scheduled for this case next week, so far.

Just switched channels from TruTv to HLN.

I have no picture on HLN...anyone else experiencing problems?

Does anybody know if there is a link where to watch the recorded trial (not live)?

i won't have internet for most of the day tomorrow morning and I don't want to rely on my DVR'ed HLN because of the interruptions/commercials.

Is there court tomorrow? There was some rumour that there isn't but someone posted a schedule a day or two back and it seemed to suggest that there is court on Thursday.
Don't tell me they will leave us hanging till Monday!

Every time I hear JA evade the truth and spin her answers and challenge every question, I am reminded of how remarkable that text from JA was when he blasted her to leave him alone, it's all about her, she can't tell the truth, etc. He had finally seen her for what she was. It's tragic that she was even worse than he could have ever imagined. It makes me ill to know that we can't stop people like this from being born.

I can't find that part of her testabaloney where she is reading that from the stand. But I remember looking at her left hand. She was clenching it so hard, it was like I could picture her holding a knife in it. Creeeepy.

OMG, thank you. I have never found anyone that recalls that movie and that particular segment of the trilogy. That show terrified me.

And you are right, once Karen was possessed by the spirit from the carved doll, her sitting there with that butcher knife. Shudder.

Yep JA is just that scary.

We all must be "of a certain age" ha ha! I remember when it came on TV and I couldn't sleep for days. Coincidentally, I just watched it again a couple of months ago -- it is still scary!

I enjoyed watching Nancy Grace etc during the "other" trial with the Sunshine Law because they were able to uncover things that the lay person could not. With this trial I will not watch any of those shows because I never learn anything new from them.

Im sure others feel that way but for me.....I havent been stressed since Juan began his cross. I was stressed having to listen to Jodi/Nurmi drone on for days on end. I truly thought it would never end but these past three days have gone by quickly and leaving me impatiently waiting for the next day of Juan's cross.

But then I think Juan Martinez is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen so it has been a priviledge to see him in action.

IMO

Me too. I've been just fascinated watching him. He's so good that even the other atty's can't see what he's doing.

Last week on Thursday, I think the judge was sick. Maybe that was the week before.
Court is Monday through Thursday. This past Thursday was Juan's first day with Jodi. Their first date, so to speak. :vomit:

Is there court tomorrow? There was some rumour that there isn't but someone posted a schedule a day or two back and it seemed to suggest that there is court on Thursday.
Don't tell me they will leave us hanging till Monday!

see above.

OMG, thank you. I have never found anyone that recalls that movie and that particular segment of the trilogy. That show terrified me.

And you are right, once Karen was possessed by the spirit from the carved doll, her sitting there with that butcher knife. Shudder.

Yep JA is just that scary.

Trilogy of Terror(1975) Part 3 - YouTube at the 3:30 mark

sorry for the OT bored waiting for testimony to resume

NO WAY!! I remember this it's hilarious!!

I just saw this:
CR2008-031021 2/28/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona Jodi Ann Arias

For the person on the previous post, Bobby is not on the defense witness list, but Matt McCartney is.

Thanks. I'd heard Matt was on it. I question why, it seems between his open support for Jodi on facebook and the smuggled message from Jodi would make it easy to impeach his testimony. It might be as big of a mistake for the defense as their introduction of the sex tape which imo was devastating for Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu