jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when she gets confused and can't figure out where he is going with his questions.

I love how she says "ummm"... and pauses, desparately trying to examine the question to figure out what trap he's laying....

She just said she deleted phone pictures... after mentioning the shower pictures... (?)

"Restrict yourself to the sexual activity." Jodi must looovvve hearing that :lol:

"Let's restrict ourselves to the sexual activity."

I hate it when that happens...

:blushing:

Jodi loves her wiggle room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE when Juan is on a roll and Nurmi starts to fidget. You know he's thinking Oh *****, what's he gonna do?!

I distinctly remember her saying they could not take a video with her camera because it was already packed in the car in her bags.

I love it when she gets confused and can't figure out where he is going with his questions.

She's not going to answer because she's afraid he might have some forensic data that will prove her to be lying.

She just said she deleted shower pictures from her phone :banghead: While she was in a blackout no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1