jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, not Julie the flake again.

She is kinda pot calling kettle.

After all she said last night that she called TA into the bathroom and read his energy and kissed him. I think Julie Christopher is a weirdo.

Why can't they just stick with the TH's and psychologists?
It really makes HLN look bad to have on these wackjobs who claim to know TA and JA.

Scott Peterson lived in my city! The courthouse was buzzing on sentencing day! The streets near the courthouse were full! Same with the Casey Anthony verdict day!
Dunno if this will be the case with jodi Anal oops arias

At the end of today's testimony, she definitely looked like a cornered rat up there (my apologies to rodents).

ITA that there was rope involved and probably the same kind JA describes. She wad concerned that the fiber evidence would be found and had to come up with a story that wouldn't incriminate her.

As for having help, I sorta think that, too.

No flames, please, but I still call BS on the roomates statements to Flores.

"I saw TA Thursday". oops. I mean "I saw him the previous Sunday",

"I did laundry on Wed." Oops. I Mean "I did laundry the previous Saturday.":waitasec:

Plus, nobody smelled anything and they were both conveniently staying elsewhere JUST AFTER TA's murder, and only stopping home briefly? But stiil, nobody smelled anything?

I'm sorry. May not be related, but the milk ain't clean, there.

And again, PLEASE, no flames. It's MOO.

No flames from me, friend, but I want to share my experience, which I posted right after joining WS. I live in a senior apartment complex and my close friend and neighbor died in her bed on a Sunday or at the latest Monday. My front door is 30 feet from her front door. It took until Thursday for the smell to become noticeable and raise the alarm. This is in California with temperatures in the 60's.

The coroner did not arrive for another twelve hours during which time they posted a policeman at her front door to keep people out. By Friday the smell was noticeable on the floor beneath ours as well as in our hall.

Just letting you know... On the subject of the roommates, there is another explanation. Mormons are expected to tell the bishop if they see any improprieties going on. Every family, for example, has a home teacher who visits once a month and reports back to the bishop if anything is noticed which indicates the members are having "problems" with their faith. This would include visible beer cans, cigarettes, or if the family reports any concerns that the ward could help with.

What this means when you are single is that everybody is watching you. I was reported for having a strange car in my driveway overnight. The bishop called me and asked me whose car that was. I was reported for having "men" driving up to my house all hours of the night. I had four grown sons who worked night shift and I babysat for them. I am sharing this because MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS is the way to avoid violating the expectation of your to rat on your friends.

It is perfectly consistent with their self-interest that Travis' roommates would not want to know what was going on in his private bedroom. Even if they knew there were improprieties going on, they don't want to tell the bishop and have the bishop call him and say, "It has been reported that you are having lady friends stay overnight." Travis would know immediately it was a roommate who reported him.

They looked the other way.

You can see this dynamic in action with Jodi's roommate Rachel. She did not report Jodi's statement of having oral sex with Travis to the bishop. Instead, she eloped and told Jodi she would have to leave for that reason. She did not want to piss her off because I am 100% certain the entire ward knew exactly who slashed Travis' and Lisa's tires--they knew she was DANGEROUS.

In fact, I agree with those who are worried about witnesses should she be paroled at any time.

NG is just letting this loon blather on.

If TA was truly a devout Mormon, he would have told this nut to sod off.

Again with the ladies room reading and kissing. I love you i love you i love you.

Gag me.

I was just listening to this afternoon's testimony again and noticed something JA stated that is odd to me. JM is talking about her road trip to Mesa and she states that "we" left early the morning of the 3rd after midnight. Did anyone else catch this and do you know what she means?

It is at 16:30
Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 24. Afternoon session. Part 1. - YouTube

I wondered this and I also wondered why JM didn't question her on it... I figure JA did it intentionally because she did it a few times, maybe as a new lie to throw a wrench in something and maybe JM recognized that so he just avoided it altogether? She probably wanted him to ask "who is we?!" and then she could tell some other convoluted BS..
MOO :)

Get a "rope" that looks similar and have her show how he cut the rope with a knife from the butcher block.
That will end that myth.

I just want her to describe it. If she tried to slither and say, 'we'll, he told me he was going to get a knife so that's what I assume he did', that won't work. To say he used a knife means she got a look at it.

Think she'd be 'gappy' about that knife?

She did use noose and after seeing a few new pics I do not doubt she tied a noose around his neck.

I agree. I think perhaps she used the rope to drag him into the shower. She may have put it around his neck and dragged him that way. She would have gotten blood on it and gotten rid of rope because of that reason.

A long time ago, some people speculated the rope could have been that fuzzy kind that is on curtains. Travis may have had a set of large curtains that had this kind of soft rope and they cut some off of them.

I believe that is burglary, the charge comes in for the other 1st degree felony murder charge.

In AZ, once she started to attack Travis she was no longer a welcome guest in his home.

According to her male friend she's convinced she's gonna get manslaughter or mistrial! Because of the prosecution.

Anyone remember offhand what make/ model car Jodi rented?

I was just listening to this afternoon's testimony again and noticed something JA stated that is odd to me. JM is talking about her road trip to Mesa and she states that "we" left early the morning of the 3rd after midnight. Did anyone else catch this and do you know what she means?

It is at 16:30
Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 24. Afternoon session. Part 1. - YouTube

OK!!! ENOUGH.
THAT IS ONE TOO MANY WE'S. period.
She was traveling ALONE.- if you travel alone a "we"
never slips out. Unless you were not alone.

That was a mega slip.

We took a shower???
Would we not have heard about a shower escapade had she and Travis had one?
We left blah blah blah.
Sure sounds like the "we" was JA and someone else.
AND this comment when she came to in the desert and found her charger ??

MM didn't answer his phone until he was "there".

Where was MM?
Maybe she is trying to make it sound like she
had a partner in crime?
Martinez had said several times "are you sure MM would never betray you"?
IMO she is trying to pull him under the bus with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan