jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want her to describe it. If she tried to slither and say, 'we'll, he told me he was going to get a knife so that's what I assume he did', that won't work. To say he used a knife means she got a look at it.

Think she'd be 'gappy' about that knife?

Don't forget she remembers dropping the knife (with a clang) on the bathroom floor.
Never described it, but that could be what she'll use as an excuse for knowing what it looks like.

Mr Martinez brought out a stack of Text Messages not seen before today. Mostly her being the aggressor, and texting him and I think Ryan.. Calling them both Hottie Biscotti.. And I think same day or time frame?
\\\

Can we spell S.L.U.T. ?? Poor, poor, poor Travis and his family and friends.

There is a man on Dr Drew who is going to go over the crime photos and he is waving one big azz knife.

OMG!

Wicca is NOT black magic!

Wiccans do NOT place evil spells on people.

Effing fruit loop, this one!

Disgusting. Wicca is getting a bad rap as those who are Goth do. All this only because JA showed some kind of passing interest in Wicca. The same could probably be said for everything else, including being a Mormon. She was never a true believer.

:furious:

MOO

She returned it but they didn't give her a receipt. The largest retail establishment with the most sophisticated inventory control system in the world did not process a receipt for the return.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(JA: Hi, returning this. WM: okee-dokee, bye!)

AND where is she going with 3 cans of gasoline in the car? I would have to find a gas station to help me get the canned gas into my car.. Better yet, I'd be home again after all the spillage I created trying to hold the clumsy pump thing and fill up a plastic box can thing without causing an explosion. Ok you are allowed to just pour gas in to a thing like that out in the open at a gas station? Why have I never seen this?

So I only caught the last 1/2 hour of todays trial...did she act/answer that way the entire day? Bless all of you that were able to tolerate her if she did! I found myself wanting to jump through the screen and strangle her for the way she kept making Juan repeat/rephrase his extremely simple questions!!!

Jodi Arias

Before the murder and now

:what:
Jodi9_zpse998dee8.jpg
:what:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is that Brian Carr :clown: making media appearances again?

NG should round up all of JA's men-pals. Pretend they have something to offer, "Interview" them all together AKA give them 5 minutes in the same room before they all have emotional meltdowns because they're not her "only man". Get a few psych professionals in there to diagnose this brand of men (and/or women) who become criminal groupies.

The psychology of these people is so disturbing.

Another thought re the butcher block: Most of them include kitchen shears - which are heavy-duty scissors -- far more appropriate for cutting an upholstery rope. Plus, I imagine that TA was very particular about his kitchen knives -- good ones (which he prolly had) do not come cheap.

I am a lot like Travis in this regard. I am a very neat and organized person. We have a butcher block that we got as a wedding present over 29 years ago. It still looks like brand new and has all the knifes and the orginal scissors that came with it.

Imo the knife nor the gun came from Travis' home. Flores said no knifes were missing.

She just made up the rope story two years later when she knew she had to find a way of getting a knife into the bathroom.

IMO

I just saw the crime scene photos for the first time. I've never been brave enough to click on the link. Now that I've seen them death is too good for her. I would like her to die exactly like Travis did.

Question: Does the jury get to see the crime scene pictures?

Yes, the jury has seen the crime scene and autopsy photos.

She returned it but they didn't give her a receipt. The largest retail establishment with the most sophisticated inventory control system in the world did not process a receipt for the return.

Not to mention that every time I returned something to Walmart they make me show my ID & sign something. Is she returned something there would be a record of it.

This had been going on off and on for two years.

I dont think she would have ever let him go. The only way she was going to move on is if she killed him and he wasnt around anymore.

I dont know what Travis had but it sure must have been different than the other guys in her life. I dont think all of it had to do with him being successful and a rising star. I think she was really hooked on the sex with him. imo

BBM . . . I think that's because Travis was inexperienced when they met so she was in the more powerful position and she knew he had nothing to compare her with. He unfortunately was taken in by her sexual agression and that's where the toxic relationship began. She liked being in control, and probably had never had that in her earlier sexual relationships - her previous boyfriends were probably not inexperienced like Travis. I think as soon as she realized that Travis was not wanting a permanent relationship with her, and the sex was no longer working as a way to keep him, she started planning his demise. JMO

Returned it, used?

Beth reported, on NG's show, the gas purchases and how that can had to have approximately two gallons of gas in it.

If the can has never been recovered, chances are it went the way of the other evidence left somewhere out in the desert.

MOO

omg they showed his naked body in the shower, his privates blurred out but still

Would any kind person share with me what is the best site or place to watch the trial stream live on an Android phone or a Kindle Fire? Tomorrow I have life happening..I have class but have a break from 12:30-2pm so I can catch a decent bit of the trial then, but I would hate to watch it on one of the library computers and have the autopsy or nude pics giant on the screen. That would be awkward and inappropriate for all involved. TIA!

I have had the best luck after I downloaded Ustream. Search for azfamily after you log into the application. It works both on my Asus tablet and my galaxy 2.

There is a man on Dr Drew who is going to go over the crime photos and he is waving one big azz knife.

Something is wrong with that man.

He's the one who smiles all big and goofy like he's hosting a children's puppet show, right?

Except he's waving around a butcher's knife.

I just find these shows and most of their guests so tasteless.

I bought a BOX for tomorrow. I cannot be held accountable for my wine induced sleuthing tomorrow. Fair warning :rocker:

I am usually a wine snob although an impoverished one, :blushing:

But I have recently discovered Bota Box wines ($20 ) and the wine cubes from Tar-Jay. ($1&? i think)

They are surprisingly good although I do lose some of the joy of admiring wine label art by buying bottles!

But they are very respectable wines, stay fresh much longer (no vinegary mess relegated to coq au vin or beef stew), and are easy to take to parties.

Sorry for the OT but it's after hours and wine is relevant, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member