jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way at the beginning of the thread, so pardon me if this has been answered, commented on already.

In her "ninja" story, Jodi said that the male? took the money from her wallet but that she had $80 stashed in her jeans pocket which was in her back pack.

While she admitted on the stand that the story was a lie, I do wonder if the $80 was factual. If so, where did it come from. Juan figured out yesterday that she had to be broke when she got to Travis' house.

Probably Travis.....

I read somewhere that felony murder can be punishable by death.

I wish a lawyer would help us out and clear this up once and for all.

Not a lawyer but this was written by a bunch of them. She can get the DP for felony murder in AZ. http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/documents/IntRpt.PDF

'In Arizona, the death penalty may only be imposed for first degree, premeditated or felony murder. The
prosecuting agency handling the case must, within thirty days of the arraignment of the defendant, file a notice of
intent to seek the death penalty under Ariz. R. Crim. P. 15.1(g)(1).'

It's not safe to ride around with extra gasoline in the trunk of a car ever! She was driving at night so there was much less heat than there would have been during the daylight with the sun beaming down on the car.

I don't see Jodi Arias being scared of any boogey men she might encounter on the road. Seems to me that she had no problem pulling off the road and sleeping in her car. Jodi is the bigger monster in any case.

Like you say she was driving at night with lower temps. I don't think the gas tanks exploding from the heat would be an issue.

Jodi had more important things to think about than gas cans igniting. I bet she was a one reel movie running it over and over how she would sneak up on Travis, put him at ease and start ripping him open.

I think what Juan is leading up to with the missing rope is that she attempted to clean up the crime scene and to remove everything that might connect her with the crime, (i.g. the knife, the rope, the gun and who knows what else). It goes towards the premeditation and cover-up that she did after he died.

It also kind of blows her "I don't remember anything until I was lost in the desert" story. And there were some fibers found from the decorative roping at the scene. It was a soft silky rope with a tassel possibly that you might see being used to tie back curtains. I do not believe that it would be possible to cut through that type of rope very easily with just a knife unless it was extremely small in diameter.

I thought the rope question was leading to: There was never any rope any tie-me-up sex game, therefore no knife in bedroom or bathroom. And she brought the knife (and gun) with her (pre-meditated).

I may be wrong, though!

So does anyone know if JA is in Tent City, and does she get to shower every day? Some days her hair looks as though she hasn't washed it for awhile. I think it's great inmates are having to pay for their meals.

She is not in tent city, she has a two million dollar bond.
Inmates do not get to shower everyday, only a few times a week.

I definitely agree with your assessment.
Jodi was the controlling one in the relationship. She was stalking him even from a distance, but I have seen no signs of that behavior in Travis.

Being a DV (in all its forms) survivor myself, I am certain that he never once hurt her physically, or laid a hand on her in anger. She says the buzz words for DV, but there is no change in her emotions when she is relating her stories of physical abuse.

I have been away from my abuser for 14 years, but I can still vividly remember every detail of every physical attack and I cannot talk about them without experiencing a physical and emotional reaction to them. The best example of her misunderstanding of DV comes with her "flashback" buzz word. She does not understand that the use of the word "flashback" in a conversation is very rarely, if ever, a trigger for a real flashback experience. At least it has never been with me or the hundreds of others DV survivors that I have talked with over the years. A flashback is when someone mentally relives a traumatic experience which causes them to have a physical and emotional reaction in response to the memory.

When she said he grabbed her wrist as an example of his abuse I laughed and when asked what happened next she said he pulled him to her and gave her a hug I was ROTFL! :floorlaugh: GMADB That is not ABUSE!

Hate to quote myself but it wouldn't let me edit it. I wanted to add that the other really telling thing is that she went straight to another man and was kissing and sexually aggressive with him (as Burns said), less than 24 hours after the death of her supposed abuser.

I did not date for 10 YEARS after I finally got away from my abuser. At that point in my life, another man was the last thing on my mind. It would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

I immediately thought that she probably scammed the insurance company and filed a false reprot of theft, to get a new phone. She's a shady, slezzy character!

How could she possibly have insurance on a phone! She didn't own a home so it couldn't be under her homeowner's insurance. Her unnecessary embellishments are ludicrous.

O/T
Where is katiecoollady? Anyone know?

I have not seen post from here lately and I miss hearing from her.

Good morning, friends!

Has it been stated or shown anywhere, regarding the phone records for TA & JA (calls and/or texts) when they last had contact with each other? I'm curious to find out when that last phone call/text was between the two. Obviously I don't believe a word she says so I'd like to see it officially with the phone records.

IMO, if the verdict is rendered as LWOP, JA gets to be part of the general prison population. As I understand it, the DP verdict will take her out of the general population and place her in a cell 23 hours a day. For someone like JA, I think that would be a far more significant punishment. She seems to thrive with the attention of others, and isolating her would be a sure fire way to truly take that smug look off her face. When convicted, does she transfer to a different jail?
LWOP is no picnic either - there will be a lot of women in prison that just won't like Arias.

Just saw Beth on IS say no jury notes in the basket. I assure you there is one note in there! I saw it go in!

One of the things that bothered me about her appearance is that hole when her lips are together.
sxdd14.jpg

I now know why. I keep waiting for this to dart out.

15ydflf.jpg

Have any of you ever lit a fire using gasoline? The second a match hits it the gasoline burns off in one big explosive whoosh. You definately do not want to be leaning over it or even within a 2 or 3 foot range of it unless you want to get burned or walk away with all the hair on your body singed. The liquid is only flammable while the fumes are explosive.

This is why you shouldn't play with fire and gasoline - YouTube

OMG That guy was so Billy Bad *ss for the camera when he went to set that fire too!!

I only have to drive a short distance to get gas in my container and fumes are ugghhh. I don't know how she stood that smell all that time. Even with empty cans the smell is horrible.

I used to fill up the gas can to run the law mower all the time. I put the container on the floorboards in the back seat of the car because I tend to take corners pretty sharp (yeah lead foot) and if the can was in the trunk it was flying from one side to the other. I like the smell of gasoline so that didn't bother me. I used to smoke and the only time I got nervous is when a butt flew back in the window (served me right) and ended up somewhere in the back of the car. I couldn't see it from quick glances back there and looks into the rear view mirror. I was looking for a trail of smoke. I got home even faster that time.:floorlaugh:

Her indictment reads 2 options

1st Degree Felony Murder (Premeditation)

or

1st Degree Felony Murder

(one has Premeditation in parenthesis, and the other just says felony murder, both 1st degree) So they are giving the Jury the choice of ONLY 1st degree murder.. But the Prosecutor wanted to give the lesser option of "no" premeditation in case they did not find that...so the least she gets is LWOP.. But they are asking for Charge #1 which was 1st degree felony murder with premeditation.. Which gets the Death Penalty...

She can also get death if they voted for felony murder imo. They dont even have to be unanimous. Some can vote for first degree and some can voted for felony murder. As long as all twelve vote for either one.

Felony murder is also considered first degree murder.

From my notes:

Felony murder rule (Arizona)

For the felony murder rule in all U.S. jurisdictions, see felony murder rule.

Arizona abolished all common law criminal concepts and replaced them with criminal statutes. The felony murder rule survives in Arizona by current statutory law. The felony murder rule holds that a killing of a person occurring in the course of, or in the immediate flight from, the commission of the following crimes is considered murder in the first degree.

imo

I expect to see JA's head spin around at anytime. She is pure evil to me! I believe that is why Travis was murdered in cold blood. Nothing to do with sex, nothing to do with him playing cat and mouse with her but all about the fact that he knew she was evil, and dared to put it in writing. He had figured her out, after that he had to die. I do not even think they argued that day. I think she showed up they watched a few funny videos, had sex, took some pictures and she killed with no provocation just premeditated 1st degree murder. She fulfilled everything she planned to do that day. Again, pure evil. A true spawn of satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatariMama