jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Juan is leading up to with the missing rope is that she attempted to clean up the crime scene and to remove everything that might connect her with the crime, (i.g. the knife, the rope, the gun and who knows what else). It goes towards the premeditation and cover-up that she did after he died.

It also kind of blows her "I don't remember anything until I was lost in the desert" story. And there were some fibers found from the decorative roping at the scene. It was a soft silky rope with a tassel possibly that you might see being used to tie back curtains. I do not believe that it would be possible to cut through that type of rope very easily with just a knife unless it was extremely small in diameter.

Those fibers were never sent out to the lab..that leads me to believe they know they came from something already within Travis' bedroom. imo

Here is how it reads exactly. So they can pick one of the two, or not guilty

INDICTMENT

COUNT 1: FIRST DEGREE MURDER,
A CLASS 1 DANGEROUS FELONY
(PREMEDITATED MURDER)
(JODI ANN ARIAS)
OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE
FIRST DEGREE MURDER,
A CLASS 1 DANGEROUS FELONY
(FELONY MURDER)
(JODI ANN ARIAS)

So does anyone know if JA is in Tent City, and does she get to shower every day? Some days her hair looks as though she hasn't washed it for awhile. I think it's great inmates are having to pay for their meals.

Can someone please tell me whether it is true that JA in direct said that her laptop was in her bedroom when the burglary took place? Yesterday she said it wasn't in her bedroom.
She told Yreka LE who were investigating the robbery that it was at home in the laundry basket. I don't know if it came up on direct but she told JM on cross it was with her.

I am confused about the money JA says she had about $200.00 (at most) for the trip to TA's house and the receipt totals show that she was running close to that total. I would not put it past Jodi to steal whatever money Travis may have set aside for his Cancun trip. But what was all that about with the bank deposits showing $800.00. Did I miss where she said she withdraw the $200.00 she claims?

Wonder if Juan Martinez will ask Jodi where those gas cans are now? IMO the rope is a lie only used so that a knife can be brought into the bedroom/bathroom.

Are you sure felony murder only gets LWOP? I thought anytime someone is murdered during the course of another felony it also can be punishable by death?

I read somewhere that felony murder can be punishable by death.

I wish a lawyer would help us out and clear this up once and for all.

Its possible they are both punishable by Death Penalty in Arizona. Once the Jury finds her Guilty (lets say) I think the Judge decides Life or Death.

I am not positive, I don't think the Jury decides LIfe or death, just guilt or innocence

Oh someone please post that pic of Karen Black in Trilogy of Terror again for us this morning......it's a great way to start the morning......LOL....

wouldn't it be really flameable riding around in the HOT AZ weather in the trunk of a car????? That to me sounds dangerous

It's not safe to ride around with extra gasoline in the trunk of a car ever! She was driving at night so there was much less heat than there would have been during the daylight with the sun beaming down on the car.

Its possible they are both punishable by Death Penalty in Arizona. Once the Jury finds her Guilty (lets say) I think the Judge decides Life or Death.

I am not positive, I don't think the Jury decides LIfe or death, just guilt or innocence

In AZ the jury does.

Beth said after 13 days of testimony there isnt one question in the basket for JA.

IMO

I have wondered if they are removed each day and kept in chambers until end of testimony. I can't imagine them being left in the basket when the court room is used for other proceedings.

It's not safe to ride around with extra gasoline in the trunk of a car ever! She was driving at night so there was much less heat than there would have been during the daylight with the sun beaming down on the car.

I only have to drive a short distance to get gas in my container and fumes are ugghhh. I don't know how she stood that smell all that time. Even with empty cans the smell is horrible.

From yesterday's testibaloney re JA's cell phone lost and found 2 years later, BBM ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

M: And you just said something about you didn't have the opportunity to erase it after a week and if this was on the 10th what happened on May 17th that prevented you from having it erased?
A: Well, it may not have been exactly a week, it may have been the 18th and I believed my phone was stolen and it was actually lost for about, well a few years.

M: So according to you, this phone was stolen for approximately a couple of years, right?

A: Yes, I reported it stolen to the police and I had insurance on the phone so they replaced a new one for me

M: And it resurfaced, right?
A: Yes

Is there any additional background story publicly known about JA’s lost and found two years later cell phone with the phone sex recording from May 10th on it?

Who found it, where and under what circumstances?

Did JA instruct someone where to find it because it would then be useful in her new version of events? TIA

I immediately thought that she probably scammed the insurance company and filed a false reprot of theft, to get a new phone. She's a shady, slezzy character!

I immediately thought that she probably scammed the insurance company and filed a false reprot of theft, to get a new phone. She's a shady, slezzy character!

I don't think that's fair. She said she doesn't cheat on her taxes. :floorlaugh:

I have wondered if they are removed each day and kept in chambers until end of testimony. I can't imagine them being left in the basket when the court room is used for other proceedings.

It's my understanding the bailiff removes them at regular intervals. You know there's got to be some pointed questions from the jury.

IMO Juan will get the defendant nice and angry by going over the correspondence from Travis in May, where he says she is the worst thing that ever happened to him and he calls her a sociopath more then once.
Then question her about the murder, hopefully she will be so mad she will slip up.
Parts of her statement to Detective Flores on July 16, 2008 paint a pretty good picture of the actual murder, except she substitutes the ninjas instead of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss