jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought of mine this morning before I even got out of bed....<how pathetic am I?>

I want hear where she says she parked her rental car on June 4th.
I know we won't get a straight answer but I am curious.

Driveway? Nobody saw it.

Garage? Roommates did not report seeing it there.

Down the street? Most likely. Gives more support to her washing up and doing a wardrobe change after the murder. Then walking down the street with her backpack and whistling like it's a normal day in the neighborhood.

Ideas?

Surely not in the drive way. She would not take the chance of roommates or neighbors noticing a strange car in the driveway.

AND where is she going with 3 cans of gasoline in the car? I would have to find a gas station to help me get the canned gas into my car.. Better yet, I'd be home again after all the spillage I created trying to hold the clumsy pump thing and fill up a plastic box can thing without causing an explosion. Ok you are allowed to just pour gas in to a thing like that out in the open at a gas station? Why have I never seen this?

I was a USAF officer stationed in Japan in the 90's. Many of the younger enlisted families (lower income) with kids would fill up several large gas cans (10 gallons plus) on base for long car trips to sight see, due to the very high cost of gas on the Japanese economy. Families regularly lent cans back and forth to their friends to use on overnight trips. Gas on base was roughly the same cost as in the U.S., but was roughly 4 to 5 times that price on the economy. Families saved a bunch of money by doing it that way, but admittedly, it was a very unsafe sitation (especially with kids in the car or van).

When I was stationed in Germany, military members could purchase gas coupons to use at any Esso station, and get the same price as on post. So that was a deterrent to filling up gas cans and driving around with them in the car.

I live in the north now, and regularly you will see ordinary people filling up large cans for their snow mobiles, boats, snow blowers, lawn tractors, etc. Lots of gas-powered toys and utilities up here! No one would even think it odd to see someone filling up several large cans around here!

Random thought of mine this morning before I even got out of bed....<how pathetic am I?>

Driveway? Nobody saw it.

Down the street? Most likely. Gives more support to her washing up and doing a wardrobe change after the murder. Then walking down the street with her backpack and whistling like it's a normal day in the neighborhood.

Ideas?

IIRC - She said she parked it in the middle space on the driveway. How a two car driveway has a middle space, I will never understand. :waitasec:

Does anyone know where I can watch the LAST part of yesterday's testimony???

What would I do without you WS'ers? My husband looks at me like I'm crazy whenever I talk about this case and my friends have no idea who Jodi Arias is!!
Oh....and my kids think I am weird for watching it all the time. So at least I have y'all :)

Driveway? Nobody saw it.

Ideas?

I agree, didn't she say she had her purse, laptop bag, camera bag, backpack, and a carry on sized suitcase? That's a lot of stuff to bring in for one night! Your explaination sounds more realistic, although I guess it wouldn't surprise me if she showed up like she was practically moving in either.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know how many sets of attorneys JA has gone through? I saw on the letters thread that she represented herself in 2010. And at one point an attorney withdrew..and I thought I saw that her current attorneys tried to withdraw. Does anyone have a timeline of all these attorney changes?

This license plate story is so transparent. She and nurmi should've spent more time on her lies about this. It's such a blatant lie.

No wonder JM laughed-----she's so blind she can't see that it's a license plate. Yeah right.

How many prosecutors does it take to send a murderess to death row?

Just Juan.

That's an interesting point.

A couple of weeks ago, I managed to drive on a yellow line that had just been painted. Driving my SO's new Chrysler 300. Brown color. You don't get lots of tickets in brown..

Anyway, when I got home, that dang car looked like a yellow school bus. My nephew pressure washed it immediately, but it still took gasoline to get all the yellow off that brown paint.

For 2 weeks, the smell of gas inside that car was nauseating. I would have sworn my nephew had spilled gasoline inside the car, but there was no way, and he didn't carry the can in the car.

Gas fumes are strong and they don't leave a car that quickly! That's why my SO doesn't let me carry the gas can in the Chrysler when I need gas for the lawnmower!

I see you are another kindred spirit in the race to get the knucklehead award. :floorlaugh: Just kidding but how looooooooong was that yellow line?

Can someone help me understand what the significance is of this license plate issue?

Is it that Jodi deliberately messed with her plates so her license number wouldn't be easily noticed or written down?

What would I do without you WS'ers? My husband looks at me like I'm crazy whenever I talk about this case and my friends have no idea who Jodi Arias is!!
Oh....and my kids think I am weird for watching it all the time. So at least I have y'all :)

Last night my husband asked me "are you ready to go to bed?". I replied "Ummm... I don't know. What do you mean by 'ready'".

He was not amused... :fence:

Thank God for WebSleuths ! :seeya:

I want everyone to know that I am extremely curious about red gas cans now and want one. I see them at Lowe's and they are cheap, $10 - $40 depending on size. I will get one and have the gas guy put gas in it so I don't hurt anyone at first. And keep it in the garage for an emergency. Learn something new everyday.

I am puzzled why they were out of budget for her. This girl travels by the seat of her pants with just enough cash to get from point A to B via Utah, then Mesa.

Just her method of what seems to be gypsy lifestyle is so darn odd. She isn't able to get along with anyone including herself for very long. Can't get along with High School so leaves, can't get along with her parents so leaves, feels claustrophobic with grandparents so moves to Mesa, AZ in with Travis for 2 to 3 mo at some point, and in a free room with a girlfriend at some point, all after living with a man and his son in Palm Desert area of CA...

then back to Yreka after leaving a trail of destruction to put it mildly.

If memory serves she was looking for rooms on a LDS website and I think she rented a room from a girl named Rachel (?). That lasted a couple of weeks.

A few days ago, I believe Jodi stated she did not pay to live with Rachael. No wonder Rachael kicked her out.

These are some of my thoughts about Jodi: (all just :moo:)

• Jodi has an established pattern of always having a boyfriend. This started in high school and continued to Travis and Ryan.
  • She works hard at creating a fantasy life and facade for herself; Examples: Being a "photographer" with one digital camera, being a "Mormon convert" while not following any of the chruch teachings, trying to be the "perfect girlfriend" for Travis
  • She has no ability to form and work towards goals--she's impulsive
  • She is dishonest about her feelings and covers her true self with the soft spoken voice and smile (48 hours interview)
  • She is filled with rage--this comes out sometimes against her will
  • She is a pathological liar and has contempt for all those around her
  • She doesn't take rejection well--the only man to ever reject her is dead by her hand
  • She killed Travis in a cold rage--premeditation means that this wasn't a crime of passion
  • She is aware of the ugliness and evil within her and she tries desperately to hide it
  • I believe she abuses animals--she said that she used to bathe Napoleon "all the time"-- she probably took her frustrations with Travis out on the dog

What was it about the situation with Travis that set off her rage?
  • Travis saw through her facade
  • Travis did not want a relationship with her
  • Travis did not want to marry her
  • Jodi tried to be the "perfect girl" by being so uninhibited in the bedroom while being the "perfect" Mormon. When this effort failed, she was very, very angry.
  • She has a pathological tendency to feel jealousy and she will never, ever admit to having jealousy; she uses aggressive confrontation rather than experiencing the bad feelins usually associated with being overlooked by Travis
  • Jodi was enraged with Travis' rejection; She was also enraged that his many friends and collegues saw through her lies and facade as well; she decided to kill Travis and rob his loved ones in retaliation.

When JM mentioned that she had quite a bit of luggage for such a trip do you think he was
trying to imply that she was in fact packed and ready to go to Mexico with TA?
Edit to add what I meant to add. lol

Do you think the jury caught that? I hope I am not wishing and hoping to much of this jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94