jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we switching soon threads soon? I always panic doing this. haha

Guys..I need help! All of my live stream links are now saying: Your web browser or device does not support HTML5 video

What the heck do I do? Thanks for any help..

Mine did that too all of the sudden last week.
I had to update my adobe thingy.
Sorry hubby helped me, so can't give detailed instructions.

Can't wait to hear the Jury's questions.
Will she reply to them the same way she does JM?

After the defense is done with their case then Juan does his rebuttal case and then closing arguments.

I knew he was following the defense, but when is the deadline for his submission of rebuttal witnesses?

From my experiance on USTREAM they dont show anything until court actually starts.

They don't but I had never had that error message before yesterday and I've been using ustream the entire time.

Guys..I need help! All of my live stream links are now saying: Your web browser or device does not support HTML5 video

What the heck do I do? Thanks for any help..
are you on windows 8? if so, click at the bottom on the little tool and then click view on desktop....

Last night on here some people were wondering if she gave DB the DVD player that was "stolen" from her grandparents house. When she was asked about having to go back to his house to return a remote and Juan asked her how she ended up with it, her answer made no sense. She said something like "Well, he'd already had it...I don't know how I ended up with it." That did kind of sound like something someone would say to cover their butts if they did give someone a stolen DVD player, forgot to give them the remote with it and had to drop that off later.

Or he was the original owner of it and had loaned it to Jodi, who was just returning it. I think she was thinking up reasons for her to legitimately have to see some of her ex's. I would be willing to bet that she held something over the heads of a few of them too, which is why she says they are all still her friends. I would be willing to bet the remote was not the only thing she gave him, but maybe also a little reminder of what "could" happen to him with whatever she was holding over him.

Did anyone catch Jodi trying to claim that she had an alibi when the burglary took place? She tried to claim that she was with her sister at the home before she left. Is her sister going to provide a false alibi?

I am so nervous! Go JM! Bring it home! I am so glad there is a forum like WS where we can share our thoughts...otherwise, I'd be tripping.

Is my brain all scrambled or are we supposed to start at 10:15 again?

Thx. Mel

Did anyone catch Jodi trying to claim that she had an alibi when the burglary took place? She tried to claim that she was with her sister at the home before she left. Is her sister going to provide a false alibi?

No, she's too "dumb"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members