jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure don't think that is a shoe. The baseboard must be at least 2-3 inches high and if it were a shoe it would have to be a size 78. JMO

First time I've seen this photo.. I believe that is TA being dragged again. Looks like blood pouring over a body and the dark part is a shadow???

I don't know about you all, but if I had been on a witness stand and had said the words, "We took a shower after sex" on live tv being broadcast all over the country with my mother sitting in the court room, my mother would have died on the spot. And so would I. JA acted like it was just no big deal. Like it was brushing her hair.

:lol: There has been much worse than taking a shower after sex. Along with the pictures. A shower after sex is nothing!

:giggle:

First time I've seen this photo.. I believe that is TA being dragged again. Looks like blood pouring over a body and the dark part is a shadow???

I agree. I think she was dragging him on a sheet and that's what we're seeing there.

What I don't understand about sociopaths like JA (and CA) is why aren't they screaming from the rafters what the true story is. I would think it would just make their skin crawl that everyone has it all wrong and would want to prove how wrong they are. I don't know, just my thought.

because the truth will land them in jail. There is no reason to sit in jail facing the death penalty when you could tell the THRUTH about what happened if it was an accidental drowning or self defense. No one innocent would allow this to happen.

I was sick to my stomach when casey stood there with baez at a press conference saying that caylee was still out there and missing (she was still promoting the kidnap story) she sat there knowing full well that caylee was dead (drowned if you believe her) Jodi knows that she killed Travis and it wasn't self defense. These kind of people are not innocent.

Question for the better informed, may the PA submit rebuttal witnesses through the close of the DA's case. I thought I heard Nurmi say something once when jury was dismissed about "now we don't have to worry about surprise witnesses". Anybody?

Any of our colleagues in court today?

Any updates from twitter as to why the delay? Attorneys in chambers? Stubbed toe for the defendant?

Is there a place I can watch last nights Dr. Drew? My BIL just called and said I needed to see it. TIA

DrDrew thought she dragged him out of the bathtub....eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said this soooo well. It gets to me too. Most people tend to get less mad over time and when they are calm the thoughts they had when they were angry are gone. Not for people like Jodi.

There was no voice of reason in her head. There was no little birdie on her shoulder. There was no conscience whatsoever that told her to turn around and go home and move on with her life without Travis. Time did not heal those relationship wounds for her...it made it worse. She knew Travis was moving on with his life...new girls, friends from the church, UFC nights, Mexico. It boiled in side of her scrambled brain. The more he cut her off the worse it got and then in May she decided Travis deserved to die.

I think she was constantly hacking into his accounts all that time and seeing notes to other girls kept her rage ignited the whole time. As a former rehab'd snooper I can tell you that self-destructive habit of snooping becomes addicting and it only fuels hurt/anger - not letting wounds heal. And she likely *wanted* to remain angry so she kept snooping.

Link for today:

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=022813-jodi-arias-trial

I haven't followed this trial util recently so please be kind.

Do you think JA took so much luggage with her thinking she could persuade TA to take her to Cancun rather than Mimi?

Did I hear a slip yesterday and she mentioned photos from her phone - rather than camera?

Steely - hope you're feeling better today.

Still wondering what that silver thing is in the bottom right corner by his foot in the photo of him in the shower sitting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SueDoeNim