jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparantly there are already questions in the jurors question box! :rocker:

Someone help
When she said she was adjusting the new love interest in the love sack
does that mean that! She was arranging him on the love sack or touching his jewels and stroking ? I'm kinda naive

Ok weird, I found it.. Enquirer so weigh it's merit...

Published on: February 27, 2013
by STEPHANIE WILBURN, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

ACCUSED killer Jodi Arias is so confident she’ll be ac*quitted of murdering her boyfriend that she’s already making big plans for her future.

The ENQUIRER has learned that the brunette beauty, who is current*ly on trial for the grisly slaying of motivational speaker Travis Alexan*der, is telling pals that she has fallen in love with another female inmate at the Arizona prison where she’s locked up and that the two plan to marry when they’re both free.

What’s more, the twisted tempt*ress also plans to use one of her biggest supporters – Prescott, Ariz., resident Bryan Carr – to get her pregnant so she and her new wife can have a child together! Carr has been a daily fixture at Jodi’s trial and is said to be hopelessly in love with her.

“Jodi is confident that she will beat the first-degree murder rap and live happily ever after with her lesbi*an lover and a new baby,” an insider confirmed. “She is completely smitten with this woman in jail, and they’re quietly planning a lavish wedding for when they get out.

“They’re also going to play on that poor guy’s feelings so they can have a child and become a real family.”

Jodi, who could face the death pen*alty if convicted, admits she stabbed her onetime beau, 30-year-old Alex*ander, 27 times, shot him in the head and slit his throat at his Mesa, Ariz., home in June 2008. But the 32-year-old insists it was an act of self-defense – and her jailbird lover believes her.

According to a source at the prison, Jodi and the woman bonded because they’d both been involved in abusive re*lationships. But unlike Jodi, the lover has a lengthy criminal record and is “not a stranger to jail life.”

“She’s about 40 and is very pretty and likable,” the source said. “She makes you feel at ease right away, so it’s no wonder that the pair’s relationship escalated quickly and became romantic.”

Jodi’s lover is scheduled to be re*leased soon, and the source says Jodi believes her own days behind bars are coming to an end. She’s been telling pals that she has “recruited” Carr – whom she reportedly met through mutual friends prior to her arrest – to be a “sperm donor.”

Carr recently admitted that he’d visited Jodi multiple times at the Estrella wom*en’s jail in Phoenix over the past year. He also told a local news outlet that Arias is “the nicest person you’ll ever meet.” But sources say he’s being duped.

“This guy is like a lovesick puppy when it comes to Jodi,” noted the insider. “He’d do anything for her, and she’s extremely manipulative.

“If all goes according to plan, he’ll be instrumental in helping Jodi achieve her dream of having a family with her future wife. He’s just too blinded by love to see that he’ll be left in the cold once it’s all over.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/exclusive-jodi-arias-wants-baby-lesbo-lover

That is the chilling part of this, why it makes it so ungodly BAD. You are exactly right, the steps she took, drive car to this boy friend...chit chat and get gas cans...get back in the car and drive to another person, get out, start talking.. have a snack. Get back in the car...

OVER and OVER and all those minutes in between where you are alone with your thoughts, the LONG drive to Arizona, thinking and thinking?

when someone is in a passion killing, or even rage spontaneous they just snap.

She didn't snap, she methodically drove many hours over 1.5 days getting closer and closer to him, with a gun and knife in the car, cans loaded with gasoline. Luggage.

She did not snap, she carried it out like a business plan.

EXACTLY. I was so pizzed at Dr. Clueless Drew who said she snapped yesterday. She did not snap. Planned + executed.

It is looking as if mod coverage is thin at the moment. Therefore, no new thread has been created for today's testimony.

Nurse has created a bunch of new threads but it just has not been opened yet . . .

@reporterjmiguel
The goal of a 1015 start in #Arias are not looking probable

Just a couple of observances.

How can a "supposed" photographer who "lives" to take pictures have sight that barely reaches the end of a car hood?

Second, "concerned for my safety...", in a lit, crowded parking lot (remember, she said Starbucks had a long line), be the same person that doesn't mind pulling off the road somewhere to sleep?

Also, how does one prepare for a long trip with gas (in case I get lost), yet isn't overly concerned about buying a phone charger when the first one is "conveniently" lost?

:banghead:

3 minutes and counting.

Off topic, but just read that A.Sneiderman wants Sandra Bulloch to play her in a/the movie ! Yipes ! Jodi meet Andrea.

I read that also. The funniest part was AS saying "if she -Sandra- wasn't so OLD" Beeeyatch, please! :floorlaugh:

:) she thinks it will be a hung jury and she will be re-tried in 6 years, and by then she will have worn Mr Martinez down so much he will also add in the lesser charge of Manslaughter for the Jury to pick, and pick that they will and she will get 5 years and be out.

this is from her biggest fan that visits her (the caption on TV swear to god, under his name said Bryan Carr, this is not Jodi's sperm donor)

so i don't know what the sperm donor comment was all about but it did say that.

I heard him last night. He also said he and Jodi spent a great deal of their time on Sunday discussing someone on the outside. My thoughts? Matt McCartney, who MUST at this point hear the wheels of the Jodi bus about to RUN HIM OVER... :twocents:

I reviewed the redacted autopsy report on TA. One thing I did not pick up before: He had no facial hair. Which leads me to believe he shaved at some point. Did the pics that were shown yesterday show him clean shaven or no? TIA

I want to clear this up, because when I say I think body language experts are pedaling woo-woo, it's because I see them as I see the other talking heads - saying whatever gets ratings. My opinion is that body language/body communication is a legit science that is backed up by research; I just don't find talking heads to be legit, for the most part.

Yes! This! There is some validity to body language but I think a lot of these folks try to go down a little different path to demonstrate they are perhaps more perceptive, have a different take, picking up on something special . . . all in the hopes, I believe, they will become regulars. Some of the carp they've come up with is such a stretch. I feel embarrassed for them sometimes.

Didnt her friend whatchamacallit! Say that he's spoken with the inmate and she's not worried because she thinks there will be a mistrial or she will get second degree. Something to do with the way the prosecution is handling the case? Me Don't say it's verbatim but you get my drift? Someone else recall what he said?
My brain is scrambled!

To the poster making the comment about the shovel! Oops the wrong case! Lol that would be ma'am Anthony.

Thanks for explaining that.

Sorry wrong quote box

Sorry but you're wrong!

The trial of a capital case is divided into two separate proceedings. The first is the guilt phase of the trial, at
which the prosecutor presents factual evidence as to the defendant’s guilt for the murder. The second phase is
the sentencing proceeding, called the aggravation and mitigation hearing. During the aggravation and mitigation
hearing, the prosecutor presents evidence as to the existence of aggravating circumstances, and the defense (or
the prosecution) presents evidence as to the existence of mitigating circumstances. Both parts of the trial are
presided over by the same judge, however, the finder of fact at the guilt phase is a jury, and the finder of fact at
the sentencing phase is the trial court judge
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/documents/IntRpt.PDF

That's been changed. The jury will decide if she gets the death penalty or LWOP.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/us-supreme-court-ring-v-arizona

Other JA watchers and I have been debating the role of the JA recorded phone sex conversation of May 10. It is not obvious to me what her motive was to obtain that recording at that time?

One reason was JA wanted it for “blackmail” purposes. She could threaten TA that this recording would be forwarded to any future girlfriend TA was to ever have in the future. That is plausible assuming JA was feeling rejected and rage at that time. Such a recording would be a very effective weapon.

A second reason offered is that JA was collecting souvenirs for her own sick purposes. She wanted a reminder of her prior conquest although that relationship proved to be abortive by May 2008.

Finally a detail was revealed during the cross exam yesterday. The cell phone carrying the recorded conversation was “mysteriously” ?? stolen or was mysteriously ? lost around May 18. JA could not possibly have anticipated her 2013 defense strategy to characterize TA as a sex pervert back in May 2008. So I am confused why JA would ditch this cell phone only to “miraculously” find it again sometime around 2010 when her self-defense story was being constructed.

Any better ideas out there??

Given who found the phone, I have serious doubts about it ever being truly lost. I think she gave it to Gus for safe keeping until she needed it. Who knows what was done to it for the time it was supposedly out of her hands. Sorry but Gus just gives me a chill. For someone who was just supposed to a mentor for the PPL organization, he got a little to close to JA to believe that it was in any way a professional relationship. His work calendar was way to "out of the office" convenient on 6/3, 6/4 and 6/5 for him not to have any part of this little trip she took. She did let it slip the other day that Gus was one of the people she was supposed to see in southern CA, but then quickly said that she didn't see him. Yeah, like I believe that one too! I would be willing to be he gave her cash money for the trip.

Someone help
When she said she was adjusting the new love interest in the love sack
does that mean that! She was arranging him on the love sack or touching his jewels and stroking ? I'm kinda naive

She was adjusting his business.

What I don't understand about sociopaths like JA (and CA) is why aren't they screaming from the rafters what the true story is. I would think it would just make their skin crawl that everyone has it all wrong and would want to prove how wrong they are. I don't know, just my thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton