jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's BFF is on JVM today saying that Jodi is expecting manslaughter and five years. He is insisting that Jodi does not have a girlfriend in jail and that he is not under her control but she is innocent of everything., yada, yada, yada.:furious:

Oh yeah. It's because of mr prosecutor.
Said he wants to know how he got from hall to bath when there's a pic of her dragging him????

That's why she was laughing and oh so smug earlier today. She's listening to some one tell her she's doing great. That the jury doesn't like JM beating up a poor DV victim. His style of cross as she said herself in court is causing HER the problems with answering questions. Blah blah on and on.

I have now shut it off. Will watch the dr drew jurors later but that's it.

That line of questioning, and why it took so long I missed what the point was for so long for him to be questioning. When you do a tie up with sleigh bed......it is yes, done around back......not "taut" at either the wrap around or the hands.... usually loose hands so you can slip into to make taut (as differentiated from TIGHT) (:blush:) so you can slip into them and do the fantasy. You slip in.....bring hands from full spread eagle to make taut.. (OK, I read books, ok!.........and follow the Bob Bashara bsm case on WS too! lol)

I just don't understand why he put so much time on that. OK.. she is lying and took rope with her if truth...........why 45 minutes on it? I really really wanna know!!!!!

I believe he just wanted to make it very concise that she was lying and some of those questions may lead to further lies throughout his questioning. You're right though, 45 minutes is a bit much. Taking into account this is Jodi he's questioning; someone who would have been telling the truth would have knock off those answers in 5 minutes or less. :floorlaugh:

Lotsa dancing around from Jodi to try and distract the jurors from all her lies. I've never known anyone to be so anal about details like she is. THANK GOD! :please: Guess she was never taught less is better, especially when you're lying. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a link to the crime scene photos? I have a friend here who isn't familiar with this trial and I'm trying to show her how horrible this is. Thanks!

Tell her to watch Dr. Drew tonight. He's covering the crime scene and says he has new pics.

Good evening everyone!

:seeya:

Watching NG and catching up on today's testimony....testiphony....testilying....

As far as that "soft rope" goes:

I believe it is possible that there could have been some trim in the house that qualified. Weren't there sliding glass doors? There could have been several yards looped around. But unless Travis has some great love of decorating that we haven't heard about, it's hard to buy. If he got a decorator, yes. Then where is he/she to testify? And at a guess, there would be more trim on other windows, which either the defense or the cops would have found.

So maybe Travis wanted to buy this for his "games" with Jodi. Okay, he tracks down a fabric store -- and it would have to be a big one. Don't know about Arizona, but there are few in the Wash, DC area. I actually only know of one that would have that kind of thing. But let's say he goes to such a store with some story that his wife/girlfriend asked him to buy it. Where is the salesperson? Where is the receipt?

Maybe he bought it online (which is really a reach, but as a hypothetical). The final straw to break this camel's back is that you really can't cut this with a knife. You'd be sawing for a long time to get through those individual threads. I don't care how sharp your knife is. It simply didn't happen.

So ... one day before the murder ...

What did JA need/want to do at DarrylB home that prompted JA to nab his TV/DVD remote [?garage remote?] so that she had an excuse to return to his house?

Was Darryl at the home when she returned it?

- nab boy's spidey shorts?
- pictures of boy in his undies?
- dye her hair?
- nab a knife?
- nab soft rope?
- nab money?
- return nabbed credit/debit card?
- nab a screwdriver for license plate removal/flipping?
- ??

What really got Jodi today was that Juan had to bring up putting a camera and laptop into a really hot car and letting it sit there with the sun blaring on the car to overheat that equipment. Jodi looked absolutely stunned by that logic!

She will scramble in her brain tonight to come up with something that is designed to make her look too smart to overheat her equipment in the car for long.

I think we left off trying to find out when all her luggage got in the car. Jodi hasn't made that part up yet. This leads to when she took a shower and got dressed. Then, after the killing, did she just drive off all bloody or did she shower over Travis's body and put on clean clothes she set aside purposely before the killing?

There is not a person on earth that is going to believe she forgot every single detail Juan asks her. I really believe she is digging her own grave now.

Beth is actually in the courtroom. Unlike head cheerleader for Jodi, Jean, and all of the other worthless opinion givers.

I can actually remember waaay back on Court Tv when JC was objective. NG used to get frustrated with her because she would not stray from the facts, neither pro PT or DT. Then Court Tv was cut here and I hadn't seen much of her in years. I've been shocked by the change in her and can only conclude she is told to take DT side . Frustrating!

I said this at the end of the other thread, but I want to repeat it. The TH's on JVM seem to have missed the importance of JM making her admit she showered after killing TA.

If she did shower, then her direct testimony where she explicitly remembers driving in the desert with blood all over her hands and then washing them with COSTCO water is another complete fabrication (under oath).

Either way it is already an obvious lie, as there was NO BLOOD found outside the bedroom at all. Despite the fact that Travis' bedroom door was closed and locked by Jodi as she left, the dog gate was up at the bottom of the stairs and there was no blood on any of the door handles that led outside.

As obsessed as Jodi was with TA I can see her having that shirt and panties made for herself to flaunt in front of TA. Maybe this is when he started to realize the woman was cracked, obsessed and he needed to get rid of her. When was that picture taken, anyone know? TIA. Somehow I highly doubt this would be something he would've done. I just don't buy it. Another sign of her obsession with him. MOO

She took the pictures on July 12, 2008 after Travis was already dead and she knew she killed him. jmo

Heads up...I'm home, gonna start posting my updates on the observer thread. Guess I was posting from the courthouse to the lawyer thread...wth? lol I'm blind and got my glasses WAY before 2010.

Tons of notes from today. Gonna start posting in 3...2.....1.....

Jodi had a new game to play. That was her way to get the knife in the bedroom. The gun was in her backpack.

I don't think she had any luggage or even a purse with her when she went into his house.

I think she only had her backpack with the necessary supplies.

That's why she can't remember who or when the luggage was brought in and taken out.

Just thought that here in DFW some Walmarts carry notions and things. Buttons, thread,rolls of ribbons,lace and cording and tassels.

Yah know?

My old WM, before it became a super WM, had a craft and fabric dept. where you could buy trim and notions!

I never think of WMs like that anymore....good point!

Anyone just joining, I asked earlier if anyone knew as to whether there was a transcript for the smutty phone call between JA and TA. It's so hard to hear what he is saying to her. I would be interested in reading it if there is such a item. TIA!

One more thing about the gas cans (sorta)
She stated she only had room in the trunk for 2.

She was going on a short trip to see RYAN!

How much stuff did she pack?
Sounds like she was moving back to AZ!

OR she took enough of her belongings to stay for a prolonged period.

Something is hinky about only 2cans fitting....in her trunk.

Heads up...I'm home, gonna start posting my updates on the observer thread. Guess I was posting from the courthouse to the lawyer thread...wth? lol I'm blind and got my glasses WAY before 2010.

Tons of notes from today. Gonna start posting in 3...2.....1.....

Yippee!!!

If the rope even existed, Travis didn't buy it. He would not have. This is the man who was too embarrassed to buy a bottle of KY. Checkers do not generally even pay attention to what is going through their line. The only thing they are concerned with is where the barcode is on the pkg to scan it. They stop if it beeps or something.

Travis was out of town quite a bit, and could have picked up that item anonymously anywhere. No one would have known or really cared what he was picking up, but his conscience would not allow it.

DID NOT HAPPEN unless Jodi did it.

2 questions.
1 there was no rope, right?
2 did JA take a shower with TA after he was murdered??

Work got in the way today. Listened to HLN on my way home and some lady on there made me want to puke.

1 there was no rope, right?
Its a split jury on this. Some people think she and him used a rope during sex play and so since she had to come up with a story why the knife was handy in the bathroom, she concocted a story of Travis having to use a knife to cut the rope in the bathroom because rope was 20 feet long.

I am one who believes this version and think she threw the rope away along with the gun and knife somewhere in the desert.

I think she may have tried using the rope to drag him to the bathroom and got blood on it is why she had to take it to the desert.

The other half of the jury are some people who think there never was a rope.

2 did JA take a shower with TA after he was murdered??

I think most all of us think YES. She cleaned up with another shower and some of us think she took her last shower along with a dead Travis after she dragged him in the shower. This is where travis was found by roomates. Curled up in shower where Jodi drug him.

One more thing about the gas cans (sorta)
She stated she one had room in the trunk for 2.

She was going on a short trip to see RYAN!

How much stuff did she pack?
Sounds like she was moving back to AZ!

OR she took enough of her belongings to stay for a prolonged period.

Something is hinky about only 2cans fitting....in her trunk.

Like maybe she had enough stuff packed for a... Cancun vacation?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member