jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 there was no rope, right?
Its a split jury on this. Some people think she and him used a rope during sex play and so since she had to come up with a story why the knife was handy in the bathroom, she concocted a story of Travis having to use a knife to cut the rope in the bathroom because rope was 20 feet long.

I am one who believes this version and think she threw the rope away along with the gun and knife somewhere in the desert.

I think she may have tried using the rope to drag him to the bathroom and got blood on it is why she had to take it to the desert.

The other half of the jury are some people who think there never was a rope.

2 did JA take a shower with TA after he was murdered??

Most all of us think YES. She cleaned up with another shower and some of us think she took her last shower along with a dead Travis after she dragged him in the shower. This is where travis was found by roomates. Curled up in shower where Jodi drug him.

Thanks for replying. Beyond sickening.

Going for a glass of wine. I feel absolutely sick. Jodi rot in hell.

As far as that "soft rope" goes:

I believe it is possible that there could have been some trim in the house that qualified. Weren't there sliding glass doors? There could have been several yards looped around. But unless Travis has some great love of decorating that we haven't heard about, it's hard to buy. If he got a decorator, yes. Then where is he/she to testify? And at a guess, there would be more trim on other windows, which either the defense or the cops would have found.

So maybe Travis wanted to buy this for his "games" with Jodi. Okay, he tracks down a fabric store -- and it would have to be a big one. Don't know about Arizona, but there are few in the Wash, DC area. I actually only know of one that would have that kind of thing. But let's say he goes to such a store with some story that his wife/girlfriend asked him to buy it. Where is the salesperson? Where is the receipt?

Maybe he bought it online (which is really a reach, but as a hypothetical). The final straw to break this camel's back is that you really can't cut this with a knife. You'd be sawing for a long time to get through those individual threads. I don't care how sharp your knife is. It simply didn't happen.

http://www.joann.com/home-decor-trim-christopher-lowell-3-8-walnut-shell-3-ply-cord/zprd_08269599a/

I live in a pretty podunk city and my Joanns carries the spools of decorator cord in the store.

And actually more styles than online. I had to go look because I usually stick to quilting supplies and don't check out home decor stuff.

http://forum..com/threads/travis-al...–-murdered-by-ex-girlfriend-jodi-arias.23019/

The pics on the gorish site are just that. I hadn't seen the stab wounds on his back nor the deep cut in his neck. I have no words. That verdict better come back with guilty and I hope they saw every single one of those pics.

A SUPER MADAME author has something to say on JVM. The sex Jodi likes is because of low self esteem, confusing abuse and love. Oh, but she's a liar and no justification, but she thinks Jodi likes the S&M aspect of sex because she's confused.

Ah, why does this madame sound like Dr. Drew?

Discussion about why people like this kind of "abusive" sex when really the book Fifty Shades is way too popular now to say this role playing and fantasty sharing is that shocking. What is shocking is how Jodi introduced in a courtroom the word anal being said 12,000+ times, and Jodi brought us all some ky jelly. :shakehead:

These talking heads get paid to stir up controversy! JVM realy thinks she's all that! She's annoying with her pet images! I like pets but she spends time salivating over these pets of the day! And her store and dumpster diving for food.

Heads up...I'm home, gonna start posting my updates on the observer thread. Guess I was posting from the courthouse to the lawyer thread...wth? lol I'm blind and got my glasses WAY before 2010.

Tons of notes from today. Gonna start posting in 3...2.....1.....

How much of the conversation have I been missing? Or how many other conversations are going on that I'm completely unaware of?

I can't keep track of all these themed threads. It's like being at Epcot. Where to go next? What shall I do now? "My brain is scrambled"

Let's pretend for a moment Travis was still around, he and Jodi had a serious relationship....

How long before Jodi was bored and moved on?

Very quickly, IMO. Jodi likes the chase. It's very evident in her testimony demeanor.

I believe Travis and JA said good-bye. Travis thought JA had left, but she didn't. She put everything of hers in her car, except for the backpack. She left that in the foyer. Meanwhile, Travis was upstairs taking a shower. JA came back upstairs with the backpack (containing the gun and the knife, and her clean clothes.)

She asked him, with the gun pointed at his face, and while he was still in the shower, if he was indeed still taking Mimi to Cancun. He told her she was crazy, she snapped and did her dirty deed!

After that, she dragged Travis into the shower (and herself) and tried to shower off evidence. Not much more to do but pack up the weapons, bloody clothes in her backpack, and, of course, steal whatever cash Travis had in his wallet!

Guess how much I hate this bioch!

If he banked online she could have transfered money to her account at 6 PM and they know it.

I wonder if Jodi took any and all cash Travis had there. If she did then couldn't she be charged? I know Juan said the moment Jodi attacked Travis she was not welcome and was a trespasser, so what would that be?

Yah know?

My old WM, before it became a super WM, had a craft and fabric dept. where you could buy trim and notions!

I never think of WMs like that anymore....good point!

A Walmart is very unlikely to carry 20 feet of that type of trim. It takes up too much space for an item that very few people are likely to buy. Lace and rickrack, yes, but not this kind of thing. I'm just not seein' it.

Heads up...I'm home, gonna start posting my updates on the observer thread. Guess I was posting from the courthouse to the lawyer thread...wth? lol I'm blind and got my glasses WAY before 2010.

Tons of notes from today. Gonna start posting in 3...2.....1.....

On my way over!!!

Yahoo!:great:

http://www.joann.com/home-decor-trim-christopher-lowell-3-8-walnut-shell-3-ply-cord/zprd_08269599a/

I live in a pretty podunk city and my Joanns carries the spools of decorator cord in the store.

And actually more styles than online. I had to go look because I usually stick to quilting supplies and don't check out home decor stuff.

Yeah, I could see a Joann's carrying it. I still don't think you could cut it with a knife in under 10 or 15 minutes. Scissors could cut it right away. But she specifically says they used a knife.

Who was the guy Jodi made statements to about the murder. I missed stuff on the way home from work but when I got in Juan kept asking her if she remembers telling ???? such and such (sorry, I can't remember the statements but they were about murder day) It seems like a Dr Samuels or Mr Samuels? TIA if anybody can possibly figure out what I'm rambling about >:)

A defense expert witness.

Couple of questions..........IYDM......

RBBM

ITA that there was rope involved and probably the same kind JA describes. She wad concerned that the fiber evidence would be found and had to come up with a story that wouldn't incriminate her.

Hmmmmm, are you thinking that fiber from a pillow used to damped sound of gun? (But then the fibers would have been found in skull at autopsy perhaps? Why are fibers important for her to explain?

As for having help, I sorta think that, too.

What leads you to believe another person entered her hous that day....after the room mate left? Or are you thinking after the fact/Matt stuff?

No flames, please, but I still call BS on the roomates statements to Flores.

"I saw TA Thursday". oops. I mean "I saw him the previous Sunday",

At that age with a bunch of folks who had separate lives........you don't stalk/care/monitor their moves, so for guys, makes sense to me. Why do you think that's a biggie? When I was that age, well younger than him, but same $$ issues..... I could care less about the person I shared a house with and their life. I had my own

"I did laundry on Wed." Oops. I Mean "I did laundry the previous Saturday.":waitasec:

Right now, I live alone and do my own laundry. If you paid me a MILLION dollars, I cannot tell you the day that I did laundry last.......as I have 50 pairs of spiderman underwear,:floorlaugh: and don't do laundry until undies and socks are in short supply.

mban2110l.jpg

spiderman-kohls-briefs-briefs.jpg

Plus, nobody smelled anything and they were both conveniently staying elsewhere JUST AFTER TA's murder, and only stopping home briefly? But stiil, nobody smelled anything?

Boys living in house, some gone, boys don't clean and "rank" smells perhaps. I'm sure they now will never ever forget the DISTINCT smell of a dead body (unlike George)

I'm sorry. May not be related, but the milk ain't clean, there.

Never heard that one, but then again, learning lots of new stuff with this trial!

And again, PLEASE, no flames. It's MOO.

ETA: DUE TO BLOWN MARGINS REMOVED SOME COMICS

One more thing about the gas cans (sorta)
She stated she only had room in the trunk for 2.

She was going on a short trip to see RYAN!

How much stuff did she pack?
Sounds like she was moving back to AZ!

OR she took enough of her belongings to stay for a prolonged period.

Something is hinky about only 2cans fitting....in her trunk.

Water was in there too, but there should be room left.

P.S. Somebody blew the margins on this page! Oh...they fixed it...thanks.

Wonder if there's any chance of Beth Karas coming back to join Tricia for Sunday night radio show in the near future? :please:

Regarding the rope, Jodie used the word, 'noose,' today. You don't use that word to describe a rope being tied around the wrists.

Also Juan used the words 'hogtie' and 'immobilize' with regard to the rope.

I don't think we have heard the last of this rope.

That line of questioning, and why it took so long I missed what the point was for so long for him to be questioning. When you do a tie up with sleigh bed......it is yes, done around back......not "taut" at either the wrap around or the hands.... usually loose hands so you can slip into to make taut (as differentiated from TIGHT) (:blush:) so you can slip into them and do the fantasy. You slip in.....bring hands from full spread eagle to make taut.. (OK, I read books, ok!.........and follow the Bob Bashara bsm case on WS too! lol)

I just don't understand why he put so much time on that. OK.. she is lying and took rope with her if truth...........why 45 minutes on it? I really really wanna know!!!!!

She went through it detail by detail like he wanted. Then at the end... BLAM... we recall opening statements and Juan mentions that she told the defense expert witness that she did not slip out of the 'nooses'. She had said that Travis cut her out of them and the knife was then on the nightstand.

So awesome!

eta: so her side has told two different stories in court about that knife being where it was, in other words.

A Walmart is very unlikely to carry 20 feet of that type of trim. It takes up too much space for an item that very few people are likely to buy. Lace and rickrack, yes, but not this kind of thing. I'm just not seein' it.

You're probably right. Just trying to come up with the most plausible scenario in which JA herself purchased the cord. She seems to have shopped primarily at WM.

But maybe you're right. Maybe Travis was the one to buy the cord through a decorator on his own. :waitasec: i guess anything is possible.

What really got Jodi today was that Juan had to bring up putting a camera and laptop into a really hot car and letting it sit there with the sun blaring on the car to overheat that equipment. Jodi looked absolutely stunned by that logic!

She will scramble in her brain tonight to come up with something that is designed to make her look too smart to overheat her equipment in the car for long.

I think we left off trying to find out when all her luggage got in the car. Jodi hasn't made that part up yet. This leads to when she took a shower and got dressed. Then, after the killing, did she just drive off all bloody or did she shower over Travis's body and put on clean clothes she set aside purposely before the killing?

There is not a person on earth that is going to believe she forgot every single detail Juan asks her. I really believe she is digging her own grave now.
So she isn't as brilliant as she thinks she is. Very true, electronics (especially a laptop computer) do not do well in a hot car. Neither does make up. And neither do all those bottles of water she claims were in the trunk.....which would be the hottest place to store them.

Try again, JA.

:what:

MOO

atthelake, can you please fix your photos, the margins are beyond blown. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan