jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I became interested in this case. The crazy person that we are dealing with has a lot in common with JA; it's quite disturbing.

This is also why I became interested in this case. I represent a lot of men like Travis, who have been in a relationship with a psycho Cluster B female. When facing someone like Jodi in family court, it presents unique challenges -- unfortunately it is not understood very well by many judges.

I'm very sorry you are having to endure this kind of nightmare.

I think so.

If you go back to the testimony of the police officer who pulled her over, he said that someone pulled up ahead of them and seemed to be waiting or watching what JA and the police officer were doing.

That was Ryan wasn't it?

I don't know if this has been talked about before but does anyone notice that Nurmi taps his pen with his finger, picks his nose, puts his hand on his head, plays with his tie. Certain things like that.. do you think he is sending JA signals?? I also learned that she learned sign language in jail... I wonder if thats how she communicates with visitors. Just a thought and MOO

I noticed in most (if not all) of her stops involve one person or another. She mentioned in 48 hours that she planned to go to San Diego.

I wonder what's here that interests her? She doesn't seem the zoo or sea world type. It's gotta be a person, and I wonder who it is.

MOO

Mel

Was she planning on San Diego after Pasadena or on the trip home from Utah

This is kind of my practice niche, and it's very very common to see these types whenever you have drawn out litigation in family court. I'm pretty confident in saying that if whenever there's protracted litigation in family court, at least one of the parties is personality disordered.

These types of personalities thrive on the conflict, and indeed they do use the court system to inflict additional abuse. Unfortunately they are often successful because civil courts, and family courts in particular, are not set up to expose these kinds of abuses, and there's really no way to stop someone from litigating if they are determined to keep the controversies going.

These people always make horrible witnesses, exactly like Jodi, and they usually try everything to avoid actually taking the stand and going through with a hearing or trial. Putting them on the stand is the very best way to demonstrate to the judge what kind of person we're dealing with - otherwise it is very, very difficult to expose this kind of personality -- they always have the advantage in litigation because they are not playing by the rules, but the other party is.

I've never understood this supposed phenomena. The party's case is typically, and in your post, presented to the court by his or her attorney. So even if the party is disordered, the attorney and the court also would have to either accept the disordered position and/or be disordered themselves. Otherwise the "disordered" argument wouldn't find its way to court or, if it did, wouldn't meet with a favorable outcome because the attorneys and/or the court would play "by the rules."

Another point on the license plate he could have made is that not only did she not check to see if matched the back license, she didn't even check if the back plate was missing too.

When JA testified about her early life, her dad pushed her against a door frame and she "passed out" for a period of time.

Wouldn't a "body slam" (see WWE wrestling maneuver) -- TA allegedly picked her up and then body slammed her to the tile floor -- knock the wind out of her for a few seconds, if not knock HER unconscious before she could escape from him?

Yes, she acted like it was nothing on direct. Didn't even mention any discomfort from the slam. JM will probably point this out as well.

The other day she said that she had planned on meeting Gus Searcy but didn't. (this would be some where near Salinas). I think she did meet him and that he gave her money. His business schedule shows that he was in that area on June 3. I think GS had more of an interest in JA than as just a mentor. We know he gave her the Helios phone and talked to her often and let her stay at his home in Vegas more than once.

I believe Gus was in Santa Cruz at a business meeting on the evening of June 2nd. jmo

This is also why I became interested in this case. I represent a lot of men like Travis, who have been in a relationship with a psycho Cluster B female. When facing someone like Jodi in family court, it presents unique challenges -- unfortunately it is not understood very well by many judges.

I'm very sorry you are having to endure this kind of nightmare.

What's really scary is thinking our crazy person could just go buy a gun.
She could have one now for all I know.
She has been admitted to psych wards, but not for 9 years.

Here's a good article that very well describes what these types do to their kids and matches perfectly with what I have witnessed - it's just awful:
http://www.shrink4men.com/2012/10/0...d-histrionic-mothers-sabotage-their-children/

Jodi has mentioned body slamming and crash tackling too many times for me .. she definitely did this to Travis during the attack and it's emblazoned in her mind. Also the Armoire gets mentioned to often for it to mean nothing. Perhaps she hid the knife in there, or gun, or both? Oh and she knew full well that nobody could be tied up on that bed, hence the duct tape on Travis' arm. My thinking is her original idea was to tie him up on the bed and then kill him, when that didn't seem feasible because he could shake off the duct tape too easily she used the shower opportunity instead.

And did we all notice she said she showered in the shower he was discovered in, then mentioned the double basins? I'm thinking that she showered in there after the crime, then dragged him into it, then washed her hands in the clean basin.

I think the cup in the bottom of the shower was for brushing teeth, we do that at home, so not really connected to anything important.

She slips so much info it's amazing, I still think she's proud of herself and part of her wants to brag about how clever it all was. Perhaps she will one day.

Hope you don't mind but I want to jump in and add my :twocents: May stray a bit off what you were talking about but anyhow...

There are so many holes in her story I don't believe any of it. It was premeditated so the details in the bedroom all fall on her no matter what (IMO), however... (It makes me twisted up inside thinking about this) ---take a moment to envision how long it takes to inflict those 29 stab wounds. Even if they were rapid, we've seen they are deep. It had to take a good deal of strength and energy each time. We know he moved around and was desperately trying to get away from 9 stabs to the back and the rest to the front. Even if this part of the murder was frenzied which I imagine it was, that still takes up a good portion of the two minutes.

There's no way in heck she had to run to get either weapon. They were both there within reach, within her site. She didn't have to waste a moment locating them. The entire 2 minutes were spent brutalizing him.
It took NG Tues night about 20 sec to casually (no rage) count out the stabs.

I went back and found what he said, in reference to her getting a brazilian wax:

You were embarrassed because you had just taken some cosmetic approach to your pelvic area

LOL

I hope Juan keeps his day job as a prosecutor and doesn't try his luck at becoming an aesthetician. Although he would make the waxing services sound very lovely. :floorlaugh:

I JUST heard it with my own ears reviewing my DVR. Shortly thereafter he said "that was all part of the sexual blossoming process, right?".

:floorlaugh:

Personally I think it is MM that will testify against her but . . . it could be that Donovan ? person who looks very manly and has been on tv recently? . . . she was incarcerated for arson and now is outside . . . someone who supported JA in te beginning but is maybe turning in a different direction now?
Donovan has been posting on the State vs Jodi Arias page on FB stating things like she's Jodis BFF. She gets really upset at people like us who are critical of JA and fights back in her posts. I don't think it's her but that's just MOO. I'm wondering if it's someone named Danny Jones who Travis mentions in the first part of three, in the email he sends to JA calling her a sociopath. Apparently she sent him a picture comment that 'makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you'.

There's no way Jodi was invited to visit him in June per this email exchange dated May 26, 2008. I don't recall the pros entering part 1 into evidence but if they do they have the motive they need for murder 1.

Very graphic site so be warned http://forum..com/threads/travis-alexander-crime-scene-photos-–-murdered-by-ex-girlfriend-jodi-arias.23019/page-588

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28jzgaDfjc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28jzgaDfjc[/ame]

What's really scary is thinking our crazy person could just go buy a gun.
She could have one now for all I know.
She has been admitted to psych wards, but not for 9 years.

Here's a good article that very well describes what these types do to their kids and matches perfectly with what I have witnessed - it's just awful:
http://www.shrink4men.com/2012/10/0...d-histrionic-mothers-sabotage-their-children/

Good Lord. I can see how you were drawn to this case. thank God Jodi Arias will never have the opportunity to birth any children only to torture them.

I don't know if this has been talked about before but does anyone notice that Nurmi taps his pen with his finger, picks his nose, puts his hand on his head, plays with his tie. Certain things like that.. do you think he is sending JA signals?? I also learned that she learned sign language in jail... I wonder if thats how she communicates with visitors. Just a thought and MOO

Could be. We need some of our trial WSers to follow him at lunch and see if he makes those same gestures out of court.

Looking at her rental contract, it looks like a smoke smell was noted as part of her initial inspection when she rented the car -- although this was not stated by the rental guy in his testimony.

Wonder if the smoke smell came from if she burned the bloody clothes out in the desert, but stupidly had her car too close to the fire and had her windows down.

Yes, she acted like it was nothing on direct. Didn't even mention any discomfort from the slam. JM will probably point this out as well.

No discomfort voiced when he allegedly kicked her in the ribs either.

Which IMO proves it was BS.

I noticed in most (if not all) of her stops involve one person or another. She mentioned in 48 hours that she planned to go to San Diego.

I wonder what's here that interests her? She doesn't seem the zoo or sea world type. It's gotta be a person, and I wonder who it is.

MOO

Mel

Darryl Brewer's sister, Laura, lived there.. j.a. claims she wanted to go take photos of Laura's new baby, but couldn't get a hold of her.

ETA: nope! mistaken... i really should get some sleep now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..