jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand Nurmi trying to catch these things before JA gets to answer!! He should be reprimanded for his pageant mom coaching!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Just to scramble her brain he should throw her a curveball like the clip of her in the interrogation, "I mean I would never kill Travis and if I were to kill him I think I would make it humane." BOOM, back to bloody crime scene.

She's not feeling anything right now, maybe boredom. Time to remind the jury she's a cold monster.

Why is Nurmi allowed to make long detailed objections which could be perceived to prompt her to remember that she should have no memory of the events being questioned about?

back to the gas cans

walmart gas can makes it three

She's already stipulated the three gas cans.

She may have slipped, but she acknowledged it yesterday.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Jurors STARING at #jodiarias

I don't think it's meek, more like resignation.

It's acting. She's totally cogent of every single nuance of every question. She's just faking meekness and even politeness ("could you please repeat that?) for the jury. faker

She makes no sense, why argue over the gas cans.
And if she has no memory regarding socks and cleanup, how is it she can remember that she didn't fill up her car with gas cans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89