jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish HLN would shut their traps so we could hear what they're saying in court after the jury left.. It's still live... WTF?

I have to say, I feel sorry for her. This has been something else.
Do you feel sorry for wolves and vultures too when they kill their prey? I don't mean to be flippant or disrespectful, Harvest.

But I just cannot see her as anything other than a cold, predatory species that will always prey among those vulnerable. Creatures like her thrive because humans feel compassion, concern, or sympathy for them which only causes them to further their psychopathic manipulations and be even more dangerous. It worries me, having survived a psychopath myself, that people fall victim to them. It's an experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

JMO

A special thanks to Wenwe4!! I don't know how you do it...I'm in awe. Thank you so much for transcribing today! You are awesome! :rocker:

I want to get wenwe & Kmouse those talk-to-type devices!!

But in the meantime :yourock: !!

To me, he is brilliant!!! Like watching a beautiful, intricate dance.

Love that he ended with the 48 hour interview
No jury will ever convict me
Brilliant!!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If court allows out . . . eviscerate her right to fair trial . . . trial not a television event . . .

no authority JA's right should be truncated for

news are mindful this is important criminal case - do not mean to diminish fair trials rights - this was decided in 1960's no less than 4 cases in 1988 first amend right of press and public to attend cases just like these we are at disadvantage why hearing on 2/20 or any other closed proceedings should be closed . . . .

right of public to attend all aspects of criminal proceedings - limited only upon showing buttressed by overriding interest that trumps that overriding right . . . narrow tailored to protect interest of higher value . . no less drastic alternative to closure

we don't know what happened in closed proceeding - we have to ask court support closure or release transcripts that exist today

At the end, he said, I have no more questions.

I think that means he's done with the cross...?

Jodi made her family and herself major news subjects..and she will go down in history as the "JILTED BUTCHER"

Grrr HLN!!!!

Ok did anyone else see JA at DT table go from fake crying hand on forehead I'm screwed to head straight up going thru folders trying to get still find way to prove JM wrong???

That was absolutely disturbing to watch that switch in less than 3 seconds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr