jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi's position is that she may not have been in a fog then at that time during and immediately after the murder -- but the fog set in thereafter, so she doesn't remember anything now.

Ooooh OK, so then for all she knows she DID act with premeditation and cruelty, and has since forgotten. kthx

Dear Lord: Please - NEVER let me do something illegal in the state of Arizona.

Thanks - ToothPickle Sticks.

This prosecutor is GOOD

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias seems to be starting to cry again, but no tears are visible. She wipes her nose with a tissue.

I just saw a tear roll down her check. Again not saying I have ANY sympathy for her at all but I did see a tear. Again I have ZERO sympathy for her. And I don't think for a minute that she's crying for Travis but only for herself.

I haven't read back but am I the only one who thinks she is cracking and will admit to anything but premeditated murder? I don't think she will ever admit bringing the gun.
I think even that jury in Florida wouldn't have a problem giving her the DP.

Sent him an email 3 days later asking if she could stay in his house while he was in Cancun

Actually, she didn't ask, she wanted to give him a "heads up" that she would stay there.

email was a plant to show she was cool with the whole cancun thing.

Bam! There you go Juan! No jury will convict her! Dang, nail in the coffin. Bring it home Juan!

What was Nurmi's objection? Just that she wrote the email was enough?? Is that really what he said??

No jury will convict me-she admits it was not because she was going to commit suicide.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member