jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I cross, in order to prevent the witness from adding nonsense instead of just answering yes or no, I tell them, "This is a yes or no question. Please just answer yes or no. You will have a chance to discuss your answers more on redirect, so for now don't add to your answer."
I kind of wish Mr. Martinez would do that.

---------------
Hi gitana, JM. has said this to her more than once. I think the Judge should come in and remind her of what the Prosecutor said. When he says yes or no ...he means yes or no.:seeya:

She won't even look at Juan. She turned her body toward the jury when the picture of Travis was up, but now there is a different one and she still won't look at him. Different tact this pm.

My goodness he's showing what a manipulator she was with Travis.

P.S. I was afraid to hang up on my EX. He'd make me pay for it.

"I threatened him with harm as a joke"
"I never threatened him"

Hmm she's pretty aggressive for someone who's been abused by men.

Add "in an indirect way it could be construed as that" as another alternative to "yes"

Someone brought up a gun cleaning kit yesterday. Do people normally keep these next to the gun or in, say, the garage? What about ammo? Holster? Safety case or box or safe?

We're supposed to believe there was just a loaded gun on an empty shelf - all by itself - just sitting there waiting for her? Bah. Try again JA.

Not saying what anyone is supposed to believe, but my ex kept a loaded glock on the shelf of the walk-in closet with no case, no holster and no extra ammo. i don't know why he kept it there like that, but he did, so I know it happens.

Does anyone know if her saying Travis's closet is "bigger then the cell I am living in" can cause a mistrial?

He's taking her away from the closet /bathroom... just wait til her brings her back and QUICKLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor