jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

when was the GUN stolen from the Grandparents from the break in? How long before this murder?So she had time to hide it in the closet and pre-plan murder and it played out exactly as she had planned.

There was no gun in the closet. IMO

Good lord - just thinking about her performance on 48 Hours. She was bubbly and loving it then. Why is it so upsetting now? She isn't fooling anyone by denying she took the gun to the house.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Almost all jurors staring at #jodiarias. Trying to figure out if she's lying?

WOW! We'll have to ask Katie later about this in the other thread! She says they NEVER look at her!

I'll give him apples and oranges.

Jodi is like: "Apples" and Nurmi is like "Objection. My client is saying apples when I want her to say oranges." Judge: "Overruled. You may answer." Arias: "Oranges."

If she keeps up this "poor me" stuff, then I'm voting that they fry her extra crispy and serve her with waffles.

The jail may not allow sedatives, but all kinds of inmates find drugs of all kinds in jail and prisons.

Before lunch she slipped and said she did stab him

Noticed same, coupled with her admission in prior days that she dragged his corpse back to the shower stall and wedged it in there, frail little thing she was...

The memory gaps are growing so inconsistent.

poor poor JA, she has to live in a cell smaller than a closet :-(

Maybe if she were on suicide watch and in the jail psych ward.... she's suicidal every other day (according to her and her golden word)

Does anyone know if jails/prisons allow scheduled drugs to inmates?

Remember in Mr Martinez' closing arugment he will lay out exactly how she killed him and why her story she is telling today is not even remotely possible physically.

My guess he will lay out it,

"and ladies and gentleman, she was so obsessed, she was so angry, she could not let this go, she staged the burglary at her grandfathers house and his 25 caliber gun was stolen, this is the gun she took to Mesa to kill Travis....."

We are nearly at the point where she blacks out ... unfortunately her account makes no sense.

I object to the cross examination of my client. It's obviously not going well for us and we need to stall as much as possible....

she can't pull off having to be on guard for traps, looking at JM for cues, and faking sadness and remorse, all at the same time. ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd